Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fed up

Unreal! I am about to uninstall and give up on the game altogether. Despite having spent money to acquire greenies - which I'm happy to do within reason - I'm unable to send any flights out because I need flight catering. I've purchased the flight catering facility and upgraded it to the maximum. I daily send out flight catering gifts in the hope of receiving them from friends, only to find I don't have any and need them on pretty much every flight at the level I'm on. Total joke! Unable to progress in the game unless I spend more money .... after having spent hundreds of euros to date!!! I've just about had enough!

Unreal! I am about to uninstall and give up on the game altogether. Despite having spent money to acquire greenies - which I'm happy to do within reason - I'm unable to send any flights out because I need flight catering. I've purchased the flight catering facility and upgraded it to the maximum. I daily send out flight catering gifts in the hope of receiving them from friends, only to find I don't have any and need them on pretty much every flight at the level I'm on. Total joke! Unable to progress in the game unless I spend more money .... after having spent hundreds of euros to date!!! I've just about had enough!
send me invite to my games

@Allan Browne
You might want to complete your signature so others on the forum will know you need flight catering. Sending catering out to your friends doesn't guarantee that you will get them back, if anything, it might make others feel you don't care enough about them to send what THEY need.

Also, shorten your game name up a bit and include catering in it in some form or another - like Al - flcat

Waterman981

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
206v1tr2
Username
Wtr
@Allan Browne
Sending catering out to your friends doesn't guarantee that you will get them back, if anything, it might make others feel you don't care enough about them to send what THEY need.
I completely agree with this! I'm sitting on over 3k catering now, so if my non-forum neighbors send me catering, I take it, then X it out not sending something in return. I already have a backlog of gifts to send to my non-forum neighbors, I'm going to filter it a bit to make it more manageable.

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
I completely agree with this! I'm sitting on over 3k catering now, so if my non-forum neighbors send me catering, I take it, then X it out not sending something in return. I already have a backlog of gifts to send to my non-forum neighbors, I'm going to filter it a bit to make it more manageable.
Ditto Crescent Moon and Waterman - I needed flight catering like 3 years ago. Now I never use it and manufacture 24 a day. I don't need anymore from my friends.

If that bugs you - next will be lollipops and earplugs. Lollipops can be manufactured but earplugs can only be received by flying to certain destinations and gifts. Then it's blankets and e-readers. Same thing - e-readerscan only be gifted by friends and certain flight destinations. And the list goes on so start planning ahead if you're going to keep playing.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Have you thought of building 6 flight catering buildings and updating them. It takes a while but that would cover most of your needs.

That's what I would have suggested as well. I only fly two deltas and one powerful delta so far since I only started the game recently but read here that it pays to invest in these buildings and so I built two which produce all I need currently. I'll build more as I progress to keep up with my needs.

If you've spent €100s and you aren't getting anywhere, you are doing something wrong. Do yourself a favour and immediately half the time you spend tapping the screen for 2 weeks and dedicate that time to reading. Read, read, read this forum. If you think you have a reasonable idea about how this game works, "you know nothing, Jon Snow" ;)

I guarantee than within 4 weeks, you will be at least 50% better of in your game than by continuing your present methods. Probably more. In a couple of months, you'll look back and wonder what you were doing.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair

Send me invite

A Robbie Airport

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
A Robbie Airport
Username
A Robbie Airport
Planning ahead is the best way to save money and get flights available. I built all laundry, sweet factories etc. As early as possible with some upgrading so when it reached the point I need them I would have a healthy amount.

Change your user name and access friends on here as well.

BAR SOLE

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aeowyyp
Username
BARSOLE
Ditto Crescent Moon and Waterman - I needed flight catering like 3 years ago. Now I never use it and manufacture 24 a day. I don't need anymore from my friends.

If that bugs you - next will be lollipops and earplugs. Lollipops can be manufactured but earplugs can only be received by flying to certain destinations and gifts. Then it's blankets and e-readers. Same thing - e-readerscan only be gifted by friends and certain flight destinations. And the list goes on so start planning ahead if you're going to keep playing.
VR-; vr-; V R set-;....please...:))

Thanks for all your tips and suggestions .. I hadn't realised I could build another Flight Catering Facility so will try that. Is it prudent to get the Sweets Factory underway now ahead of entering that phase of the game?

I'll try changing my forum sig and adding the members who have offered assistance via this post :)

Thanks all,

Al

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Thanks for all your tips and suggestions .. I hadn't realised I could build another Flight Catering Facility so will try that. Is it prudent to get the Sweets Factory underway now ahead of entering that phase of the game?

I'll try changing my forum sig and adding the members who have offered assistance via this post :)

Thanks all,

Al
You can build 6 of each building (except for power buildings - unlimited number). And of course main buildings (terminal, town hall, tower, baggage, repair hangar, launch pads).

Thanks all,

Al

Yes,

I haven't flown a single plane needing them but I have 125 blankets from building laundry facilities . I'm just building my first sweets factory now too to try and avoid needing to build too many of them

D

Deleted member 5399

Wow @crescent moon @david smith @Wasted Eagle and others. It seems there are so many here; as I have learned since joining forums, that will give a hand up, whether it's fuel, passengers, flight items, or help with launches. And if that isn't enough, the list goes on to our own personal struggles; whether it is health related, family, etc., we are all here for each other @Allan Browne

Top Bottom