Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Family life Visit mega mall 999 times

I have ignored most of them and intentionally decided to take this on. I won't be trying to rush it by spending greens or prioritizing it over other things so I fully suspect it will take 4-6 months
That's about how long it took for me. I built 5 mega-malls (didn't have room for the 6th), and 3 pharmacies, and didn't use my neighbor visits on mega-malls. Took longer, but there certainly wasn't any rush for it to be completed.

I put myself into shock this week, when I realized I have only 1 side quest left on my main game. Build the dark tower. My screen looks so empty. :p:p:p

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
That's about how long it took for me. I built 5 mega-malls (didn't have room for the 6th), and 3 pharmacies, and didn't use my neighbor visits on mega-malls. Took longer, but there certainly wasn't any rush for it to be completed.

I put myself into shock this week, when I realized I have only 1 side quest left on my main game. Build the dark tower. My screen looks so empty. :p:p:p

I'm very impressed you have only one side quest left, my respects to you for getting through them.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom