Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Family life Visit mega mall 999 times

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nezzjz
Username
Andy12108
I have a task "familylife"to visit the mega mall 999 times, you can visit once every 8 hours I can visit 3 times a day therefore it would take 333 days without missing a visit, this can't be right surely ??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nezzjz
Username
Andy12108
You can visit your neighbors mega malls as well. Both my games have 5 mega malls each so that would give you extra 10 visits per day.
That should reduce the time to complete the task.

I finished it eventually, the reward was something extra.
The reward was something extra do you mean like 200xp and 1000 coins ?

I have a task "familylife"to visit the mega mall 999 times, you can visit once every 8 hours I can visit 3 times a day therefore it would take 333 days without missing a visit, this can't be right surely ??
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I think everyone had that same reaction when that task first showed up. :D I built 3 mega malls, I think it took me about 4.5 to 5 months to finish it. Usually only hit them up about 2x day.

I was lucky that time i used about 3 or 4 *A Friend In Need* bonus that time and help me when i visiting my neighbors mega mall.
The reward was Mystery Super Bonus also i got *A Friend In Need* when i completed.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Most people here play the game longer than a year, some even for 5 years. So yeah, a year-long quest sounds perfectly reasonable.
You can have 6 of them, so that's mere 56 days (84 on lazy mode, with 2 taps per day). A piece of cake.
And the most important thing - you're not compelled to do this quest, it's not blocking you from achieving anything. It's your choice to do it.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
Sure is we've all had it build more buildings

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
I was lucky that time i used about 3 or 4 *A Friend In Need* bonus that time and help me when i visiting my neighbors mega mall.
The reward was Mystery Super Bonus also i got *A Friend In Need* when i completed.
Wow, a mystery super bonus, really? They never give good rewards like that for side tasks. Guess I better get clickin' lol

Top Bottom