Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Easter Quest - iOS - is here...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Shame man. I wish I could send you some of mine.
Hehe. Just got one Fresh Vegetable on Gt city 3 game, so it is finished there.
@Sambhav Jain Yes, it looks Vegetable is availabe by neighbors only. Visited three neighbors, and got last one needed. So i will visit more today and in next days, on both account. Better to prepare for next year :D

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I wonder : do we need these green leafs that the bunnies give us for any new quest? I can't remember from last year.

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
I'm really annoyed with the farmers markets drop rate on Windows Phone.
Over the last 2 days I tried over 200 times on both my 9 farmers markets as well as the markets of my friends and I only got 1 (yes, one) drop.
And others have similar bad rates.

That can't be normal.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
No way. I need Planetariums..... For coins and level up.
I agree with clicking on Planetariums. Coins & collections!
As regard me, the only way to get Fresh Vegetable, is to visit neighbors Market's.
I did collect them enough on both games, but only from neighbors visit. My own Farms gaves me no Vegetable at all.
So, starts to visit few neighbors with 5 Farms, and once you get one Vegetable, stop it and continue with Planetariums. Repeat next day... Stil 9 days to go... (y)

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
I agree with clicking on Planetariums. Coins & collections!
As regard me, the only way to get Fresh Vegetable, is to visit neighbors Market's.
I did collect them enough on both games, but only from neighbors visit. My own Farms gaves me no Vegetable at all.
So, starts to visit few neighbors with 5 Farms, and once you get one Vegetable, stop it and continue with Planetariums. Repeat next day... Stil 9 days to go... (y)
Ur farm gives no vegetables :eek:

Give ur farm some good Fertilizers :ROFLMAO::D:p

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
My testimonial to share..i have 6 farmers market and to be brute honest..they have given me zero fresh vegetable :confused: Not that i need to worry...i had already completed the 3 required collections from last year..was just stocking up for future quest. Have 10 each of all other except fresh vegetable..and my drop rates from farm market has been good. almost one drop from my 6 farm house on each clicking round..:cautious:

Top Bottom