Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Easter Quest - iOS - is here...

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Same as last year...
Build four farmers markets by feeding bunnies from clover and assembling an easter eggs collection.
Assemble 4X healthy food for organic menu collections from Farmer Market drops.
Find some leafs (by using sickles) to feed the bunnies (75).

Reward I am not sure yet.

Happy Bunnying :)

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Same as last year...
Build four farmers markets by feeding bunnies from clover and assembling an easter eggs collection.
Assemble 4X healthy food for organic menu collections from Farmer Market drops.
Find some leafs (by using sickles) to feed the bunnies (75).

Reward I am not sure yet.

Happy Bunnying :)

What Is The Time Period Of this Event ?

As in my Platform Nothingh showd Up.

I do not see the quest on android, iOS only.... (n)
We saw before that iOS updates can take weeks to get approved. I guess that GI/Road404 will send the iOS update and then wait until it is available before updating Android. I would think the Android version will be very close. I already see the 'Easter Cheer' logo when opening the game.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I have NO Easter Bunnies at my airport. Free2Play. Will be impossible to complete with no easter bunnies. So frustrating

Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2hkb4r
Username
WYa
We saw before that iOS updates can take weeks to get approved. I guess that GI/Road404 will send the iOS update and then wait until it is available before updating Android. I would think the Android version will be very close. I already see the 'Easter Cheer' logo when opening the game.

I am on android and I have this quest a few hours ago

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
There is no update (at least for Android). It was pre-packaged with the St. Patrick's quest. Running back-to-back is an interesting development. What was it? An hour between quests ending and beginning?

Now you get to spend any extra 3-leaf clover you saved for next year's St. Pat's quest on feeding rabbits for this quest.

I do not see the quest on android, iOS only.... (n)
There is no update (at least for Android). It was pre-packaged with the St. Patrick's quest. Running back-to-back is an interesting development. What was it? An hour between quests ending and beginning?

Now you get to spend any extra 3-leaf clover you saved for next year's St. Pat's quest on feeding rabbits for this quest.

Click on the Red Game Console icon, sign up or go back/return a couple of times.
And voila, the bunny appears!!!

** this tip was informed to me by @nsari **

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
What does the farmers market look like? I'd like to know what i am looking for when visiting neighbors. Thank you.

I have 5 farmers markets to the left of my city if needed. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    536.5 KB · Views: 109

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
I have 5 farmers markets to the left of my city if needed. ;)

I Have 10 Farmers Market on my City Side.;)
i am not showing of am just saying that On Windows Version We can build 10 of Collectible Building Yay Yay !!!!

Screenshot (146)--.jpg

Top Bottom