Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Easter Quest - iOS - is here...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I did not finished it last year, on any of my devices. The main problem - last year and this year - is Fresh Vegetables.

My Organic Menu looks 60-0-19-49-39 (Gt city 3) & 29-0-17-29-28 (Gt city), and already have 3 (three) Bags of Healthy Food on each game :cautious: :depressed:

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Didn't we already got the Dali Museum as reward last year? So if you complete this quest, it's just another Dali Museum?

I hope GI still rolls out the Spring has Come after this Easter quest. Maybe they just had to put out Easter first because it's that time. It wouldn't be too late if they put out Spring has Come right after this quest.
iOS didn't get the Dali Museum last year, I think it was something else (bunny hole I recall?).

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
I did not finished it last year, on any of my devices. The main problem - last year and this year - is Fresh Vegetables.

My Organic Menu looks 60-0-19-49-39 (Gt city 3) & 29-0-17-29-28 (Gt city), and already have 3 (three) Bags of Healthy Food on each game :cautious: :depressed:

I still remember the drama with you and those fresh vegetables :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
My quest autocompleted :( and I got Dali Museum
I meant last year was rabbit hole, or not. Not sure. If it was rabbit hole, then i finished on ios but not on andorid. So, for this years' reward - Dali Museum - i will be quite happy to get it... :love:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I still remember the drama with you and those fresh vegetables :)
It seems will be same this year. As i checked, i did finished last year on ios, bit not on andorid.
Not sure how it will be this year, but Fresh Vegetable - hard to get it - again :D

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
How is the drop rate from the farmer markets?

I play on Windows Phone and I have 7 farmer markets yet 0 drops of any of the needed items so far. That doesn't seem right.

Or do we Windows Phone users now got the bug Android and iOS users had on the St. Patricks Day quest where items didn't drop?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
For me Farmers Market that cannot provide Fresh Vegetable should be called Rancher Market :D
I am wondering if Fresh Vegetable can be obtained only from neighbors Farm Markets.
Any idea, any clue how are you getting Farm Markets?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
My iOS game already has 5 fresh vegetables, and I do visit neighbours' Farmer Markets.
Bali2 only has 1 this year, and Bali Hi 0. These games do not visit neighbours Farmer Markets.
So that theory may hold water?!
Lol, I need fresh vegetables in jpjpjp999 but no time to play to collect them..... We will see....

Top Bottom