Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Easter Quest - iOS - is here...

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
One thing bad - we are not given "The spring has come" event.
It's reward building was - Tree of life that was pretty good as it good looking and doesn't need road.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks to a stockpile of Silver Sickles and Three-leaf Clovers from past quests, my Waverly huff game has completed Easter Cheer. Easter Egg drops were excellent.
I will wait to complete the quest so I can gift Silver Sickles to those neighbors who need them. Also, I have six Farmers Markets to visit on the southwest side of my city.
Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
It only lets me put 6 farmers markets in my city!!!! Why the difference?

The diff. is because,In My platform The Game is lagging Bit behind approx. One year.
So i am able to build all collectible Building 10 each which is very old feature.
Personally i don't want to shared this Bug Or say Feature Hoping ivan might Look into this.

Play N Enjoy AC

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Didn't we already got the Dali Museum as reward last year? So if you complete this quest, it's just another Dali Museum?

I hope GI still rolls out the Spring has Come after this Easter quest. Maybe they just had to put out Easter first because it's that time. It wouldn't be too late if they put out Spring has Come right after this quest.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
I meant The Dali Theatre and Museum
Bunny whacker.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
I am not getting anything from clicking on markets. Not one hit yet and same for other windows players on the forum. We are getting tons of eggs/farm markets.. but the buck stops there. No food from markets.:meh:

Top Bottom