Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Easter cheer event 2018

Oh, ok?!? I had over 600 of those clovers inherited from the previous event, then I'm done for sure!!
I feel cheated though, I didn't even get to use my farmer's markets, not even 1 of the 6 I have:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Did you finished already? Because the first and third tasks are the most easy. I thought getting those pieces of food would be the hardest part

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Would have been easy, used my 6 markets from storage, didn't count, earned four more and built them and sold old ones and still didn't count?

Agreed this would have been so easy and this is my dilemma, (as previously stated on this thread) I sold all but one FM's from last year and made room for it by deleting a few irrelevant buildings, I haven't been given a single item from it. Fair enough, as pointed out they are 'very seldom' and its only been a couple of days. I have since managed to obtain 4 more new FM's in the warehouse from this years and I possibly can make the room at a push by deleting more buildings or buying land which to be fair I don't see the point especially after reading a couple of comments on here including yours. I also refuse to use my valued clicks on my fellow neighbor's for anything other than Planetariums etc :meh:

The event was extremely easy. I got the 4 collections from the markets in visits to 5 neighbors.

If you’re worried about space just visit your neighbors and you’ll get them much faster than your own.

I do have 6 of them but please tag or pm me if you’re going to add me as a neighbor. I’ve been rejecting a lot of requests because I have no way to know if they’re part of the forum and those are the only ones I accept

Would have been easy, used my 6 markets from storage, didn't count, earned four more and built them and sold old ones and still didn't count?
Didn’t count for what? Buildings markets is only necessary to get the organic food drops. But beware that drops from your own markets are very very very seldom

Top Bottom