Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Easter cheer event 2018

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
Quick question please. I sold all but one of my Farmers Market's from last year and I've got it out of the warehouse. It's not produced anything yet?! It is the same FM as last year right?
The drop rate from your own markets is very seldom whereas from neighbours its seldom.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Best way to check is to tap on the Farmers Market while still recharging. It will (or won't) show a list of dropping items.

Yeah it's showing the items. They did show as far as I can remember after the event finished last year but only ever gave out coins not items (which makes sense). Deleted most left one in Warehouse and it hasn't dropped anything after I put it back out. Like Andy said is probably down to the fact it's just very seldom (and also very annoying ;)).

Yeah it's showing the items. They did show as far as I can remember after the event finished last year but only ever gave out coins not items (which makes sense). Deleted most left one in Warehouse and it hasn't dropped anything after I put it back out. Like Andy said is probably down to the fact it's just very seldom (and also very annoying ;)).
I don't think event buildings show items dropping outside of event times. Check any other event building - they don't show to drop anything.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I don't think event buildings show items dropping outside of event times. Check any other event building - they don't show to drop anything.

You're right, I've just tried it on a Halloween Shop I had in the warehouse and it only show's the coins not the items (y). So the FM is working it's just a question of when.

Top Bottom