Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down the Rabbit Hole

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
I am also pessimistic about this event. Some destinations are closed because of the weather and I do not want to spend banknotes for that. Destinations that I still can fly do not drop any items. Basically, my progress is zero for now. I just have one small red egg. Is it all about spending real money now or new gaming strategy is required?

I am also pessimistic about this event. Some destinations are closed because of the weather and I do not want to spend banknotes for that. Destinations that I still can fly do not drop any items. Basically, my progress is zero for now. I just have one small red egg. Is it all about spending real money now or new gaming strategy is required?
From the drops I'm getting (or should I say, not getting), I don't know how anyone can finish it without left-overs from last year. I was such an idiot last year, and collected everything (have 6-8 collections of everything), but they don't count. I've since learned that once you get what you need for the event, don't collect any more, just let them sit until the next time the event comes around!!!!!

I had 4-6 of each egg from last year, so built those, but no drops yet. :(

Device
  1. Windows PC
From the drops I'm getting (or should I say, not getting), I don't know how anyone can finish it without left-overs from last year. I was such an idiot last year, and collected everything (have 6-8 collections of everything), but they don't count. I've since learned that once you get what you need for the event, don't collect any more, just let them sit until the next time the event comes around!!!!!

I had 4-6 of each egg from last year, so built those, but no drops yet. :(
Sorry can you tell me whether you are running 5.7.12 version if so have you found any problems with game freezing?thanks

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Thanks but it seems strange that on both my windows pcs this version just freezes cannot play it.

The updates are becoming more graphics intensive.
Freezing maybe a sign that your graphics card driver is not update or your physical and virtual memory may not be optimized properly.

I suggest if you know how to check the memory settings on your computer and make sure that your graphics driver are current.

At the beginning of this event, I want to complete the event with leftover items or collection for next year!
2nd day, I just want to complete the event!
3rd day, I'm not sure if I can get all stars for the Wonderland destination but still flying all other possible destinations for stars!
Now, I'll be jumping and down if I ever get a SINGING TURTLE for my first plane of hearts!

Then, there are all these weather problems that stopping me from getting my stars!!

I have never been soooooo discouraged from an event! :arghh::banghead::arghh::banghead::arghh:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
The updates are becoming more graphics intensive.
Freezing maybe a sign that your graphics card driver is not update or your physical and virtual memory may not be optimized properly.

I suggest if you know how to check the memory settings on your computer and make sure that your graphics driver are current.

I am also experiencing game freezing and I have checked both graphics and memory both are optimized. It is an in game problem and opened a ticket.

Ticket No. 7982517

will keep you updated.

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
I'm debating also on how much to do this event. I just missed it last year, so am doing this one from scratch. I've got 2 cities that have a volcano in the way, and the others aren't dropping diddly squat. I've built one card hangar, but I don't know if there will be a matching plane. I read elsewhere here that other planes can live in a card hangar; is that true, cause I can't get that work?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I'm debating also on how much to do this event. I just missed it last year, so am doing this one from scratch. I've got 2 cities that have a volcano in the way, and the others aren't dropping diddly squat. I've built one card hangar, but I don't know if there will be a matching plane. I read elsewhere here that other planes can live in a card hangar; is that true, cause I can't get that work?
@Droidhak
Yes, you can put other planes in a card hangar if you have a reserve hangar with empty slots. The card hangar must have a plane in it. Buy the plane you want to put in the card hangar. A window will appear saying you can put that plane in a card hangar if the plane currently in the card hangar goes into the reserve hangar. If you have no empty slots in your reserve hangar, sell one of the planes.
It works for me. Right now I have six Turbojets in six card hangars flying to a quest location.
Cheers,
Tom

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
@Droidhak
Yes, you can put other planes in a card hangar if you have a reserve hangar with empty slots. The card hangar must have a plane in it. Buy the plane you want to put in the card hangar. A window will appear saying you can put that plane in a card hangar if the plane currently in the card hangar goes into the reserve hangar. If you have no empty slots in your reserve hangar, sell one of the planes.
It works for me. Right now I have six Turbojets in six card hangars flying to a quest location.
Cheers,
Tom
It sounds like this trick works only if I buy a plane and put it in there. I'm wanting to place a plane from the reserve hangar to the card hangar, and the game's not letting me do that.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
It sounds like this trick works only if I buy a plane and put it in there. I'm wanting to place a plane from the reserve hangar to the card hangar, and the game's not letting me do that.
@Droidhak
You cannot place a plane from the reserve hangar to the card hangar. You can only replace a plane currently in the card hangar with a plane from the reserve hangar. It may be that you have to have card planes in the card hangar before you can start this process.
Perhaps your current priority should be to place card planes in the card hangars ... whether or not you actually work the quest.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Windows PC
I am also experiencing game freezing and I have checked both graphics and memory both are optimized. It is an in game problem and opened a ticket.

Ticket No. 7982517

will keep you updated.
They have just sent me response says the dev team have fixed the issue but when I tried it still freezes now fed up.

Top Bottom