Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down the Rabbit Hole

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
On my three iOS games, I visited 12 neighbors each, 5 clicks. Out of 60 clicks, I received 8, 14 and 12 knives on the three games. So even if I average 10 per day, for 13 days I'd have 130 knives to click to get mushrooms. Add some from neighbor gifts...I doubt I will get 5 collections completed in the quest time remaining...

The poor newer players who didn't do the quest last year when it was only 3 collections needed...

On my three iOS games, I visited 12 neighbors each, 5 clicks. Out of 60 clicks, I received 8, 14 and 12 knives on the three games. So even if I average 10 per day, for 13 days I'd have 130 knives to click to get mushrooms. Add some from neighbor gifts...I doubt I will get 5 collections completed in the quest time remaining...

The poor newer players who didn't do the quest last year when it was only 3 collections needed...

Don't forget, if you haven't got any knives left, if you tap a mushroom in your own city, you can use your daily quota of free videos to get an extra 5 knives a day....will only show though when you've got zero knives available....

@Az1 I think I lost you as a neighbor from my reset a couple months ago so I will send you a new request. I think I can only send the 5 though.

With no bonus I got 13 knives in 60 neighbor visits, I've had about 40 knives between visits, buying one set, and gifts. I've got two items from the fungus collection to show for it.

I've done 25 flights to the destinations for the Majesty's Service collection and have a total of one drop.

So yes...drop rates are awful

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
@Az1 I think I lost you as a neighbor from my reset a couple months ago so I will send you a new request. I think I can only send the 5 though.

With no bonus I got 13 knives in 60 neighbor visits, I've had about 40 knives between visits, buying one set, and gifts. I've got two items from the fungus collection to show for it.

I've done 25 flights to the destinations for the Majesty's Service collection and have a total of one drop.

So yes...drop rates are awful
As i said to @Davescharf i got a plane of hearts from my first 11 flights. Click on 30 mushrooms and got nothing, so going to smoke the mushrooms now see if the drop rate imrpoves

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Same. Many of my destinations are now blocked. My secondary game is at Turboprop levels.

Cape Canaveral got hit.
Thailand got hit.
San Fransisco got hit. + no more Fuel Supply because can't fly to Thailand
Chet-te-something event destination also got hit.
Now it's only a matter of time before Turkish Coast, Bali, Goa, and Malta got hit.

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, GI?! UNINSTALL THE GAME, PERHAPS?!

Same. Many of my destinations are now blocked. My secondary game is at Turboprop levels.

Cape Canaveral got hit.
Thailand got hit.
San Fransisco got hit. + no more Fuel Supply because can't fly to Thailand
Chet-te-something event destination also got hit.
Now it's only a matter of time before Turkish Coast, Bali, Goa, and Malta got hit.

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, GI?! UNINSTALL THE GAME, PERHAPS?!
The awaits us all.:mad:
Unfortunately still no update and event with Windows.:(

Top Bottom