Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down the Rabbit Hole

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Hi,
I did just try sending you a friend request through, however, got this message come up that I can't add you....? Not sure if you're aware that it is coming up?

Can you still do requests from your end, more than happy to trade some heart cards...

Cheers
Az
Oh! I don't know u r getting such message.
But maybe I can try adding you if you'll provide your game code.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Dikam
Username
Dikam
All my event flight destinations and alliance missions closed due to weather :(
I am upgrading weather station to Lv 2 but it takes time.
Will the weather change or it will only become worse?
Di

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
All my event flight destinations and alliance missions closed due to weather :(
I am upgrading weather station to Lv 2 but it takes time.
Will the weather change or it will only become worse?
Di
It won't get better by itself. Unless you use the Shaman Drum bonus or pay greens or have the necessary items to unlock the destinations again...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
It appears that the Golden Dice bonus has been"fixed" by GI to give even less drops than it did previously. I sent six Turboprops to Cheltenham with a Vintage Weathervane bonus. 54 39-minute flights for six hours and just one drop. No more spending four bank notes on Golden Dice for me.
Cheers,
Tom

It appears that the Golden Dice bonus has been"fixed" by GI to give even less drops than it did previously. I sent six Turboprops to Cheltenham with a Vintage Weathervane bonus. 54 39-minute flights for six hours and just one drop. No more spending four bank notes on Golden Dice for me.
Cheers,
Tom
So basically they fixed the problem by making it no longer financially attractive to spend your hard earned dollars on a golden dice and they loose money. Sounds very smart.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I'm done also, no more quest for me. On iOS, tapped on 32 mushrooms yesterday after saving knives and using SG and SC...one lousy mushroom drop out of 32.

I still haven't gotten good drops on the mushrooms (think 1 for 22 yesterday)

On the other hand I have seen better drops from the flights to Wonderland and the other destinations.

I still haven't seen any doors drop from my Egg buildings. That one could be a little more difficult to achieve

Finally I remember a couple of the early events when I started playing 8-9 months ago and they did require a lot of work. It's definitely not a bad strategy to focus on your city because it will pay off later.

Top Bottom