Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies 2018 event available

event is great and the price (passenger building) and drops are very good without any help (spyglas/gd) but i have a problem !
my event points dont count really.
someone have it too?
a couple of hours ago my counter went to 0 and wasn't increasing, but after restarting my game and picking ectoplasm, it went back to normal (and recovered all ectoplasm gathered so far)

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
if you need spy glas for event!
side task, event missions, lev 10, price is spy glas
but not need it really, it drops very good without it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181019-185047.jpg
    Screenshot_20181019-185047.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
Just a heads up to those that have not done this event previously. Collect only a few
leyden jars as they are useless except for needing them for the side quests. If the side
quests are like previous events you wil need them for 2 side quests and nothing else.
The previous years 7 leyden jars will fulfill those 2 side quests not sure if it is the same
this year. :cool:

Ghost Planes.... Where do they come from so you can land them?
You collect the first collection, Abnormal Activity, by flying to the event destinations and tapping on your White Phantoms and then you use the acquired Crystal Ball (from Warehouse -> Bonuses menu).
I'd propose to wait for two incoming planes to appear on the radar before activating the Crystal Ball - so you'll be able to land 13 ghost planes for the 12-minutes duration of the bonus.

Top Bottom