Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 29th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
an99qqh
Username
JL
Suck, after i finally get the ice sculpture park, ice castle and skating rink today, suddenly the santa bad day mission is missing from my game, now i can't sent out my sleight and make me unable to construct them....:cry:....

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Suck, after i finally get the ice sculpture park, ice castle and skating rink today, suddenly the santa bad day mission is missing from my game, now i can't sent out my sleight and make me unable to construct them....:cry:....

This is normal procedure! Finish all mission parts > mission completed and flights are gone.
Its been notified many times on the forum :)
Thats why we have a forum...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ad1jiv1
Username
Darrell (item I need)
Hello everyone,

I hope you're all enjoying the weekend.
We finally have snow in Toronto! It didn't come in time for a white Christmas but it's great all the same.

Thanks a bunch for all gifts received. Today I have sent;
Old Lantern to Bali Hi Chris3112 ChristiaanD Beer Baron lp87 yabuki77
Kitty and Ka
t1878 MrsT and MrT x2
Flight Catering to BirdEyes HP-
Heater to bubbajed5711 Deidei-1jl219 Princess0fpowr
Fuel to Connie
Goal Posts to KingJon85

Andrew-YYZ thanks for the old lantern. I'm already sick of winter, here in Saskatoon we have had snow for almost 2 months! Plus the last week has been bordering on -35. I'm ready for spring already.

Everyone else thanks for all the lanterns, keep them coming to the Darrell oldlntrn account. I need sleigh covers and sleigh oil for the Darrell2 account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom