Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 29th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
tdv CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THAT?

I need for Flight Catering
3x Air Conditioner
3x Packaging Machine
3x Cooling Chamber
3x Defroster

U dont even have 1item?
Most of them are easily to obtain if you just fly....

I think if you gave it a try first...
tdv is later more than willingly to give the missing items.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thank you everyone for your gifts. An extra thank you to TDV for his extreme generosity and efforts to everyone on this site.

If anyone can help, I really need a couple text books, calculators and wide angle binoculars. But any help is greatly appreciated.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
v70ouc
Username
Ant
Still needing old lanterns, nearly old lanterns or crapterns.
Thank you everyone for your gifts so far, and an continuing massive thanks for tdv and Sophie.

Suffering from fat fingers today so may have sent out a few incorrect things.

I will be out of town for a couple of days, so my gifts may be sporadic and rather random. Apologies in advance. I do need Old Lanterns, much obliged if you could spare 1 for me (y). Thanks to tdv and Sophie for your endless supplies (but alas, it is never enough) :cautious: .

I think I have to buy a Xmas shop. To those who did, would you highly recommend buying one? Pls post your input. Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I will be out of town for a couple of days, so my gifts may be sporadic and rather random. Apologies in advance. I do need Old Lanterns, much obliged if you could spare 1 for me (y). Thanks to tdv and Sophie for your endless supplies (but alas, it is never enough) :cautious: .
I think I have to buy a Xmas shop. To those who did, would you highly recommend buying one? Pls post your input. Thanks.

On holiday here as well so not very good with connectivity.
Regarding the Christmas Shop, yes buy one as they do drop the Gifts which bypasses the Old Lantern=>Christmas Elves=>Lapland chain with ever diminishing returns.
I just reminded myself that if you visit neighbour's Christmas Shop they too drop gifts. Aero, thanks you got me one an hour ago.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom