Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 29th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I think I have to buy a Xmas shop. To those who did, would you highly recommend buying one? Pls post your input. Thanks.
Bali Hi Yes I would recommend you. The drop rate is sporadic but way better than those elves :oops: It always gives me atleast one gift in a day (sometimes more also)

Thanks for your gifts today! My 20 gifts went out earlier this evening, again could not return gift to everybody so I will finish the rest tomorrow. Special thanks to @tdv and @Sophie again and always for the Old Lanterns you sent today, will need more tomorrow, thanks!!!

@tdv and @Sophie: thanks for all the Old Lanterns you sent today! Will still need more whenever you have a chance, thanks!
@BrakeTown: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@mandeer: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lanter.
@Stabekk: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
@lister0f5meg: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
@knpl: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
@jlosada: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern. Fuel Station items cannot be gifted, you can remove the those items from your items need section, you will need to send a LOT of flights to the destinations to get those items.
@al862: thanks for Old Lantern, I don't see a post from you since Nov 30, not sure what you need now, will check your signature/post later again.
@CK-Airport: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Additional Radar.
@air canillas: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Old Lantern.
@Cicignon: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Old Lantern.
@cap'n5: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
@Chris3112: thanks for the Old Lanter, sent you Amperemeter. Fuel Station items cannot be gifted, you will need to send a LOT of flights to the destinations to get those items.
@notch: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
@morgun: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Flight Catering.
@Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Archive Box.
@daniel degracia: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
@hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Old Lantern, I don't see a message from you since Dec 14, so not sure what you need now and your signature doesn't state what you need, will check your signature again later.
@Destination: APC: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
@gcjr: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
@lkoo: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
@Ivan: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
@Québec: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom