Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 29th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Codes: a6mOr2m
items needed: 3x bath towel ; 3x disposabe shampoo ; 4x all inclusive bracelet
Flight school: 2x textbook (urgent)
Town hall: 2xstapler; 2x calculator; 1x whiteboard
Fuel station: 1xsteel frame
Control tower: Textbook x2; whiteboardx2; wideangle binoculars; 2x weather display
Codes: ae6hha7
items needed: 4xbath towel; 4x disposable shampoo; 4x do not disturb; 4x all inclusive bracelet
Flight school: 2xtextbook

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Hotdog:
Things I needed as above

Things I could send Fuel; Pearl Earrings; Cognac; Makeup; Bath Towel; Air Conditioner; Cockpit glass; welder; great shots; landing lamp; Radar; Passenger; Powerful Radio transmitter; flight googles; fuel supply; jet engine; stapler; fuel additives; power source; Additional Radar; Amperemeter; spare wire;laser cutter; landing gear; flight catering; Oscillating Beacon; Packaging Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au078ey
Username
Cici: [item needed]
Thanks everyone for the gifts the past few days! I've tried to return something useful to everyone.

Still working on the Santa mission so please keep the lanterns coming! :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3qvcmi
Username
Maqu86
Hello, friends, how are you???
THANKS THANKS THANKS tdv!!!!!!
THANKS air canillas!!!!!
Level 30.
Username Maqu86
Friend code a3qvcmi
I can send: fuel (3), pearl earrings, eau de toilette, white gold bracelet, bath towel, air conditioning, cabin glass, welder, excellent photos, landing light, radar, mooring line, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, flight helmet, fueling, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, energy source, additional radar, ammeter, wire replacement, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon , onboard catering, packaging machine, navigation module, Model Town, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, defroster.
MY ENGLISH IS NOT WELL, SORRY GUYS!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
tdv: Hi tdv, I need your help, would you please send me sleigh cover (7) and like others request, old lantern (a lot)? :)

and anyone who can send me red paint? please add me and send me a red paint (my quota for adding friends is up for today)

Thank you in advance!

Deidei-1jl219 I see you are in my list. I can sent you Red Paint :)

Thanks to all of the gifts.

Big Big Thanks to tdv & Sophie for the Lanterns yesterday.:D

I still need more Lanterns please.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
@tdv19 please can you send me some old laterns my in game name has chamged to OLD LANTERN i really need some please please send me as many as you can the elves on neighbours gave me none today. thanks tdv

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this…

Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name or tag me here.

Will try to update this post and tag people when I send items... :barefoot:

thank you for the likes and thanks - I makes my work worth it... (y)

Fule20 to I fly 2, Maqu86

Sleigh Covers to yabuki77, Princess0fpowr, Deidei-1jl219

Hotdog - Items for fuel station can not be gifted you will need to fly to the respective destinations. Also please look into creating a signature which includes your needed items and gifable items along with your in-game names (for both your games) so it is easier for your neighbours to identify you...

Can't find few people as some names appear to have changed to username - Red Fox One

Old Lanterns sent to:
Aero, air canillas, Andrew-YYZ, Blackcloud, Bali Hi, Nina (Nina & Nina2), mel, stevel2606, Long, vayka1, Loh Wai Kwan (AML), Stabekk, twisteduk, Suresh Pal, CK-Airport, Cicignon

and to
": )linternas!!!"

BTW there is a doppelganger at level 6 with the in-game name of TDV19 - I think they have simply not understood what the friend code is and where to enter my code and ended up entering my name "TDV19" in their username

Thank you very much tdv for your fast respond to my emergency call... (y)

To all my neighbours, I will be sending gifts once outgoing gift reset. Until then, bare with me. :D

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Posting in the wrong thread... Stupid me :)
Well, still sending out gifts at the moment :) Can't send old lanterns though, so at the moment I try to send to people looking for snowballs or for regular gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom