Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 29th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Dear Dave, guide writers & forum members,

I would like to propose that we name the daily thread starting with the date, so instead of
  • Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 29th of December 2012, it will be:
  • Saturday 29th of December 2012 Daily Trading Thread
Reason being, in the front page, you only see Daily Threading Thread for.... (the date is truncated).
If you can see the date, you know you are clicking on the today's thread.

Just a thought from me.

Hi everyone, hope everyone is having a good holiday season. I finally took the plunge a few days ago and updated. I was hesitant to after reading about the lag and yeah, there's definitely a lag. Well, I now have 2 jet-powered sleighs that need homes. If anyone can help out with any of the items for their hangars, that would be great (see signature). I'll return gifts when they reset. Thanks a bunch and Happy New Year!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Dear Dave, guide writers & forum members,

I would like to propose that we name the daily thread starting with the date, so instead of
  • Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 29th of December 2012, it will be:
  • Saturday 29th of December 2012 Daily Trading Thread
Reason being, in the front page, you only see Daily Threading Thread for.... (the date is truncated).
If you can see the date, you know you are clicking on the today's thread.

Just a thought from me.

I 2nd that motion - it would be a good idea to re-org the thread name

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Thanks everyone for all the gifts. Special mention tdv and Sophie (y)(y) I am still looking for 'Old lanterns' as gifts. So if anyone of you cannot gift that, then please send me flight material specially 'fuel additvie' :rolleyes:

Here is what i sent earlier today

Cooling chamber to Lexx0r
Deicer to CK-Airport @L.E.X
Fuel hose to bubbajed5711 HP-
Fuel supply to I Fly 2
Shredder to FENNIE LYE
Sleigh Oil to KingJon85
Old lantern to lkoo Andrew-YYZ jimmy21 Stabekk mandeer air canillas morgun Bali Hi Jonathan Godinez retkot yabuki77 mel

Have a great day ahead :)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Just a thought. Is there is fixed time after which daily trading thread is created ? And who is supposed to create the thread ?? Is is open for anyone to create ???

I stay in India and its usually way past 12 noon (12 noon + 5.30 GMT) when this thread is normally created. (Not intending to offend the person )

tdv Bali Hi Aero Dave Any thought on this ?? (sorry if i missed any imp member here )

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this…

Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name or tag me here.

Will try to update this post and tag people when I send items... :barefoot:

thank you for the likes and thanks - I makes my work worth it... (y)

Fule20 to I fly 2, Maqu86

Sleigh Covers to yabuki77, Princess0fpowr, Deidei-1jl219

Hotdog - Items for fuel station can not be gifted you will need to fly to the respective destinations. Also please look into creating a signature which includes your needed items and gifable items along with your in-game names (for both your games) so it is easier for your neighbours to identify you...

Can't find few people as some names appear to have changed to username - Red Fox One

Sleigh cover and Insulation to Chris3112 (jennifer)

Old Lanterns sent to:
Aero, air canillas, Andrew-YYZ, Blackcloud, Bali Hi, Nina (Nina & Nina2), mel, stevel2606, Long, vayka1, Loh Wai Kwan (AML), Stabekk, twisteduk, Suresh Pal, CK-Airport, Cicignon, pienicki (old lanterns), Chris3112 (Chris & Jennifer), PRISJ (SZ), FENNIE LYE (nie lye), t1878 (Mr & Mrs T)

and to
": )linternas!!!"

BTW there is a doppelganger at level 6 with the in-game name of TDV19 - I think they have simply not understood what the friend code is and where to enter my code and ended up entering my name "TDV19" in their username

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Just a thought. Is there is fixed time after which daily trading thread is created ? And who is supposed to create the thread ?? Is is open for anyone to create ???

I stay in India and its usually way past 12 noon (12 noon + 5.30 GMT) when this thread is normally created. (Not intending to offend the person )

tdv Bali Hi Aero Dave Any thought on this ?? (sorry if i missed any imp member here )

There is system for opening threads...

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I just added some people, maybe from here? I didn't get any message so please let me know what you need. Sorry I'm in a rush so can't type much. Anyway what I need and can send are in my signature. Thanks!!

Suresh Pal, Dave used to create the thread and close yesterday's thread everyday. Eventually, it got a bit tedious and Dave decided to allow other people to open the Daily Thread so that a new daily thread is always created as intended.

As members of the forum are spread around the world, from NZ (Blackcloud), India (you) , UK (tdv) to USA (Sophie), there would not be a "correct" time to set today's thread.

If nobody opened a new daily thread, I usually open one at about 1-2 pm when it is already "today" for most of the world except for Hawaii. I could open it in the morning, but Sophie & her friends would think "Hey, slow down buddy, it's still 6 pm yesterday here in the USA" :)!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
@tdv19 BIG BIG THANKS for the laterns please when you get a minute can you send me some more, my name in game has changed to OLD LATERNS not sure how to change it on here on my profile though.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
tdv: Hi tdv, I need your help, would you please send me sleigh cover (7) and like others request, old lantern (a lot)? :)

and anyone who can send me red paint? please add me and send me a red paint (my quota for adding friends is up for today)

Thank you in advance!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
tdv and Sophie, many thanks for the lanterns!!!!!!
Droprate is still getting lower and lower and also for the sleigh flights!!!!!!
Still need more lanterns, if anyone will send them, i'll be very greatfull.
Thanx in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom