Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Control Tower - All upgrades

LenR

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av50at9
Username
!Lrg
Hello all, please I've been looking for these items for a while. I need touchscreens and LED lamp, I can return LED lamp or whatever you may want.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27aoafuq
Username
Chigins
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for the items below to complete my tower upgrade. If you can help I'd really appreciate it!

PRIORITY: Control Tower 3: Text Book x2, Whiteboard x2, Wide Angle Binoculars x1, Weather Display x2

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
Hi, can anybody help me with tower level 9. I need 7 motion sensors and 8 observation drones. Thanks in advance
I'm looking for Drones and Infrared Cameras for my level 9 tower. I can return the Camera to those who need it

I can send observation drones.

Do me a favor and send me a conversation message asking me for it. I'm pretty angry at this game right now and I've stepped away more than usual, but if I see personal messages I am much more likely to remember exactly what you need.

Top Bottom