Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Control Tower - All upgrades

@Wired Parrott - my great thanks for the 1st Touch Screen - I was pleased to receive it. Have been searching for a neighbour with this gift for quite sometime.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

No worries I just got it when the gifts changed. Unfortunately I have my tower in semi solid upgrade mode.
I do have 9d 20h so should be able to get them all cleared out as luck would have it. :cool:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
No worries I just got it when the gifts changed. Unfortunately I have my tower in semi solid upgrade mode.
I do have 9d 20h so should be able to get them all cleared out as luck would have it. :cool:

I had a feeling that was the case, otherwise you would have started gifting sooner. As for myself, I have another 1,000,000 coins to go before I can start the upgrade process for my Control Tower to L10 - 10 days for that, plus perhaps three weeks to reach my next 2,000,000 coins - thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Can anyone send 6 Technical Pens or 10 Drawing Boards for a level 10 tower? @Captain WH Rollins has sent 4 of the 10 technical pens and @Sazaville sent the T-Squares but if other neighbors can send those other items I'd be very thankful.

I can return T-Squares or another item of choice...at least until I upgrade my main game

Edit : Capt WH Rollins would you mind sending Protractors now? Thanks

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Can anyone send 6 Technical Pens or 10 Drawing Boards for a level 10 tower? @Captain WH Rollins has sent 4 of the 10 technical pens and @Sazaville sent the T-Squares but if other neighbors can send those other items I'd be very thankful.

I can return T-Squares or another item of choice...at least until I upgrade my main game

Edit : Capt WH Rollins would you mind sending Protractors now? Thanks

Just ask and you shall receive - Protractor just sent.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I need 8x coffee machine but can't find someone who can gift them, anybody here can/know who can gift the coffee machine?
Can any forum members gift Drawing Boards?
I often found what I need by searching for the word in the search engine above. It will give you links to the most recent discussions about that topic and often will lead you to the people you need ;)

Top Bottom