Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cinemania event

D

Deleted member 5399

The plane drops are slow even with Spyglass
I found visiting friends worked great as those neighbors across the big pond already have lounges and theaters built. It took longer visiting to find them but worth me getting 33/60 bowties on the first visit.

Last edited by a moderator:

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
The plane drops are slow even with Spyglass
I found visiting friends worked great as those neighbors across the big pond already have lounges and theaters built. It took longer visiting to find them but worth me getting 33/60 bowties on the first visit.
Plane drops have slowed significantly. I have 44/60 and got that in the first 3-4 hours. Now that it's a new day here I haven't been awarded any out of the last 6 landings. GI must slowed down because completion would have been by today for me. I hope the bow ties don't slow.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
IMG_0121.jpg I have another request to be neighbors without a pm or post. I'm only accepting forum members. I know which language to type it in but here is a pic. Please pm or post and I will add you.

Top Bottom