Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Attention, pilots on iPhone/iPad!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MJRumi4zo
Username
adam821
how will syncing the devices effect the weekend code? will i be able to use the code on both devices?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MJRumi4zo
Username
adam821
you know this for sure or guessing? would be nice if youre wrong tho lol. other games allow for double rewards on weekly and even daily stuff

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
This looks harrowing!
Hey all!

We expect the update to launch in early April and are doing everything possible to ensure this will go smooth.
It will have many cool things besides the merge of two iOS platforms, and I'll get back to you a bit later with a list of latest UI tweaks we did specifically as they may not be immediately noticeable like new collections, but will be of use for everyone.

However, if you have several profiles both on iPad and iPhone and want to keep them all — several steps will be required as listed in the FAQ we've prepared. Please read it, and if you are still unsure what to do — drop a ticket to support team.

Free videos are provided by us, but are not 'developed' by our team, sometimes there're just no free ads available for your region or the daily limit has been reached. We've added more ways to get free stuff from ads throughout the game starting with next update, but please don't count it as the only way to get something — everything's designed to be possible to get for free without watching ads by getting drops from flights, or gifts, or visiting buildings, if you are persistent.

And thanks for playing Airport City!
how am I going to get on when I have both versions on my iPad? I have been playing these games for about 4 years surely I am not going to loose one?
GI have been happy to accept my payments from both games in the past?
Not sure how I am going to get on
:unsure::(

This looks harrowing!

how am I going to get on when I have both versions on my iPad? I have been playing these games for about 4 years surely I am not going to loose one?
GI have been happy to accept my payments from both games in the past?
Not sure how I am going to get on
:unsure::(
Neil, you will have to switch one of the games to another platform or device. I was in the same boat as you and GI switched my iOS game over to my windows computer. The only thing you will lose is your neighbors, but you can add them back.

So problems already started. After the new update I get the "Profile Restoration" screen and it offers me new lvl1 game and my old gift support game, what was transferred on Android device weeks ago (and its ios "source" is currently blocked). What should I do in order to have my main game transferred correctly?
I'm afraid even to start a new game, not to be associated to my game center account and to possibly erase the data of my real game on GI servers, so I cannot even send a ticket to GI with "old" and "new" game codes.
Any suggestions? Free2Play @Gt city ?

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
So problems already started. After the new update I get the "Profile Restoration" screen and it offers me new lvl1 game and my old gift support game, what was transferred on Android device weeks ago (and its ios "source" is currently blocked). What should I do in order to have my main game transferred correctly?
I'm afraid even to start a new game, not to be associated to my game center account and to possibly erase the data of my real game on GI servers, so I cannot even send a ticket to GI with "old" and "new" game codes.
Any suggestions? Free2Play @Gt city ?

Same problem, the new app on iPad wants to restore my support game and not my main game.

Flayer6

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Flayer6
Username
Flayer6
I'm able to see my game to restore but nothing is happening. I suppose the servers are getting bombarded by updates and that's the cause, but just something for fellow flyers to keep an eye on.

Edit- I'm eventually getting a pop up for a server connection error. Tried about 6 or 7 times with the same issue
Same here, not to mention on my original version I've lost my friends and shuttle progress! Not happy.

So I've changed my Game Centre settings for both Pakman (iPad) & Pakman2 (iphone) and now have 2 different nicknames for each device. This should mean I can keep 2 different games on both devices - right????

Although looking at the above posts this new version is buggier than ever, so I will not download the update as of yet and hang fire.

Looks like I will have to however give up Pakman13 as it is also on an iPad (different device) and don't want ANO Apple ID to remember.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Just updated as well, thankfully only one game to be restored. However, I keep getting server connection error. I assume this will sort out when the amount of updates are gradually sorted?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I got message on beginnig after update, that I can restore game "back" to L70, with 43MIO coins and about 600 greenies.
All I did, click on "Select" in left windows, so my game stayed untouched! (y)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Neil, you will have to switch one of the games to another platform or device. I was in the same boat as you and GI switched my iOS game over to my windows computer. The only thing you will lose is your neighbors, but you can add them back.
I think I will be able to put ne2 on my old iPad but it means carrying 2 devices around plus a phone and the new support I set up earlier this year will have to go.
@Rsorour are you still using the same iPad for your game or did you purchase another to get your get your game going again. See what I am thinking of doing?

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I think I will be able to put ne2 on my old iPad but it means carrying 2 devices around plus a phone and the new support I set up earlier this year will have to go.
@Rsorour are you still using the same iPad for your game or did you purchase another to get your get your game going again. See what I am thinking of doing?

I still have the same ipad .... i am currently waiting out all the pressure on the servers so i can attempt the restore on my constantly crashing device.

Top Bottom