Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General 6 gold coins and 270+ silver, what to buy first?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
I am about to reach 300 silver coins sometime next week thanks to events, launches and adventure building collections. I also got 6 gold coins from adventure collections. I am thinking about to buy a Grant Hotel since it can add 300 populations which limit my development right now. But would like to know if there are other better options. After all, I found people here always have creative ideas to play this game...

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I am about to reach 300 silver coins sometime next week thanks to events, launches and adventure building collections. I also got 6 gold coins from adventure collections. I am thinking about to buy a Grant Hotel since it can add 300 populations which limit my development right now. But would like to know if there are other better options. After all, I found people here always have creative ideas to play this game...

Be careful ! Gold coin is what you earn each day ! What you meant is gold token !!

Agree on Grand Hotel. Generally, you acquire silver at a much quicker rate than gold, around 50-Times faster in some cases. Most worthwhile purchases have a cost of X gold + 10X Silver.

For now, spending the silver on the GH makes sense, maybe for several of them.

Once you get to say 2000 silver and 100 gold, you might want to start selling your grand hotels (yields 15,000 coins each) and rebuilding them with 300 Silver, then repeating to get rid of your excess silver and turn it into more usable currency.

Agree on Grand Hotel. Generally, you acquire silver at a much quicker rate than gold, around 50-Times faster in some cases. Most worthwhile purchases have a cost of X gold + 10X Silver.

Once you get to say 2000 silver and 100 gold, you might want to start selling your grand hotels (yields 15,000 coins each) and rebuilding them with 300 Silver, then repeating to get rid of your excess silver and turn it into more usable currency.
Never thought of doing that!! Not a stupid idea.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

What a really smart idea, my respects to you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
@Dafsade Yes, tokens, tokens... :LOL::LOL:

I never thought about trading 300 tokens for 15K coins... It seems one token is only worth 50 coins? It does not sound right to me since coins are much easier to get... I can get 15K coins in about 2-3 hours but not 300 silver tokens....

@Dafsade Yes, tokens, tokens... :LOL::LOL:

I never thought about trading 300 tokens for 15K coins... It seems one token is only worth 50 coins? It does not sound right to me since coins are much easier to get... I can get 15K coins in about 2-3 hours but not 300 silver tokens....
If you don’t have a lot (something like less than 3000 silver tokens), keep them. I have 10800 silver tokens so I can afford to convert to gold coins for a part of it.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
How to convert silver tokens to gold tokens? Another new thing to me...

BTW, what do I save gold tokens for? The only usage I can see of gold tokens is to buy faster planes. I heard the legend of CBM but it seems they don't exist any more....

BTW, what do I save gold tokens for? The only usage I can see of gold tokens is to buy faster planes. I heard the legend of CBM but it seems they don't exist any more....
Who says they don’t exist anymore? I’ve not read anything that says they will not appear again.

You will find that lots of people try to guess and make things up, no one from GI has ever said they will not appear again and there are plenty of posts on this forum that will tell you they only appear every 18 months/2 years or so.

Don’t believe everything you read :sneaky::sneaky:

Who said that? You cannot convert silver tokens to gold tokens.

@Xilikon only said this:
If you don’t have a lot (something like less than 3000 silver tokens), keep them. I have 10800 silver tokens so I can afford to convert to gold coins for a part of it.

Top Bottom