Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.20 update

Thanks CM, Wish I'd known before buying all the pax buildings and using up all my land :arghh: - never bothered with this event in the past so I guess to keep pax up I'll be using and switching just one smaller aircraft to event destinations and the others to my usual destinations
You haven't done anything wrong in long term perspective. Once the event ends the pax buidlings will start dropping regular passengers so you will have 20 more pax buildings. If you are short of space don't sell the buildings, just store them - your next opportunity to buy them again will be in 12 or 24 months.

Actually recommendation to ALL: buy all 20 buildings and either keep them in your city or store them in your warehouse after the event. If you play AC long enough, you'll find that you need more pax buildings than you can buy. So these 20 buildings together with the pax buildings from the other Valentine event and the buildings from the football event and the mummy event (EDIT: just realized I forgot the Bad Santa event - the one with the sleighs) are really worth to be built and kept.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
You haven't done anything wrong in long term perspective. Once the event ends the pax buidlings will start dropping regular passengers so you will have 20 more pax buildings. If you are short of space don't sell the buildings, just store them - your next opportunity to buy them again will be in 12 or 24 months.

Actually recommendation to ALL: buy all 20 buildings and either keep them in your city or store them in your warehouse after the event. If you play AC long enough, you'll find that you need more pax buildings than you can buy. So these 20 buildings together with the pax buildings from the other Valentine event and the buildings from the football event and the mummy event (EDIT: just realized I forgot the Bad Santa event - the one with the sleighs) are really worth to be built and kept.

Yeah thanks, before I knew about the pax issue I already thought I'd buy as many pax building as I can fit as like you say they will come in real handy after it's finished and it's been a while since we could buy event/pax buildings, every silver cloud and all that (y)

D

Deleted member 9675

I agree with what @Pit1024 stated about buying these buildings. Those who haved played the game long enough should recall that we had to complete many collections just to build special event buildings. I took the opportunity to implement the carriage houses into my city-scape as this is one you need to build first.
So there is no obtaining the items for the last phase of the challenge, except from your own carriage houses.

D

Deleted member 9675

Well I figured out a home for the rewards building in my city-scape. 2 silent hills nestled near two 3X3 population producers. Adois one silent hill and bring some xtra passengers to the town headcount

I'm perhaps looking in the wrong place, but where can I find the MSB7?
In the store for 299 greenies
IMG_4099.PNG

Top Bottom