Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.20 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi!
The 6.20 update comes out next week.

walk1.png

walk2.png

• Complete A Walk in the Clouds special event to get a Contemplation Palace
  • Collect Candy Hearts during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Candy Hearts to purchase unique buildings and bonuses in the event shop
  • One more building, Flower Airliner, will be available through direct purchase
  • Myster Super Building 7 chest with select reward buildings from 2016-2017 special events
flower_airliner.png

MSB7_1.png

MSB7_2.png

Cheers,
Ivan.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi!

View attachment 18070

View attachment 18071
  • Myster Super Building 7 chest with select reward buildings from 2017-2018 special events (Stunt School was part of a special event years ago on VK version)
View attachment 18072

View attachment 18073

View attachment 18074

Cheers,
Ivan.
Thanks for the update. I thought "On The Wings Of Love" from 2 years ago would be back. Is that event discontinued?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Thanks for the update. I thought "On The Wings Of Love" from 2 years ago would be back. Is that event discontinued?

This year there'll be two romantic special events, because I know everyone loves back-to-back events despite what is being said out loud each time they happen to be this way.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Hi!

View attachment 18070

View attachment 18071
  • Myster Super Building 7 chest with select reward buildings from 2017-2018 special events (Stunt School was part of a special event years ago on VK version)
View attachment 18072

View attachment 18073

View attachment 18074

Cheers,
Ivan.
If 2018 buildings were put in the msb chest, I wonder how many I would like..That aside this palace looks like a 3×3. Am I wrong?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
If 2018 buildings were put in the msb chest, I wonder how many I would like..That aside this palace looks like a 3×3. Am I wrong?

It is 3x3.

'Another useless building I won't bother to have' — that's what I'll read somewhere here in a week based purely on its stats. Every time I see that, I have the itching desire to introduce a 1x1 run-down shack called Useful Building for whatever new challenge we can do that increases max. fuel permanently, or produces airport cash for coins, or whatever else that screams bankruptcy in a month for the developers. Fortunately, the time hasn't come yet for this shack. ;)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It is 3x3.

'Another useless building I won't bother to have' — that's what I'll read somewhere here in a week based purely on its stats. Every time I see that, I have the itching desire to introduce a 1x1 run-down shack called Useful Building for whatever new challenge we can do that increases max. fuel permanently, or produces airport cash for coins, or whatever else that screams bankruptcy in a month for the developers. Fortunately, the time hasn't come yet for this shack. ;)
3x3? That means it's a unique one with some form of a perk, and at least it's quite different from previous events. This event has me intrigued already, and any change is refreshing in my opinion.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Also, we're very busy doing things that I can't show yet, because, well, they aren't looking good yet. But this big thing in development isn't forgotten, on the contrary — we take additional time to improve art and tech behind it.
I'm going to take that as a 7.0 sneak peek :D

It is 3x3.

I haven't built the majority of the reward buildings, especially if they are coin producers. But the challenge is in completing the event! My personal goal is to finish every event you offer, whether I can use the reward or not. Even if they are back to back events. :) But hey - I'd accept a 1x1 run-down shack to increase max fuel permanently! :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Hmmm - where can I put my Useful Building?:p:p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
It is 3x3.

Haha! Honestly I m a victim of this

It is 3x3.

U ok hun? (They should invent a gif for that)

I normally don’t build the buildings either, but the events are usually pretty decent and I want to complete as many as possible for 2019.

Back to back to back events do turn the game into a stamina exercise sometimes (last autumn got a bit silly!) but I’d say the clear majority are both enjoyable and challenging. A few, like Winter Rock were clearly for newer players so I endure rather than enjoy them.

As a hapless romantic I’m obviously looking forward to multiple valentines events.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
It is 3x3.

We all love a challenge. :woot:

Of course you guys have a business to run (and that requires it to be profitable) and if you present rewards that make the game too easy then players will likely stop playing out of boredom. :sleep:

But. It would be nice to receive a reward that does something a little more than drop 126 coins every 8 hours. :greedy:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
We all love a challenge. :woot:

Of course you guys have a business to run (and that requires it to be profitable) and if you present rewards that make the game too easy then players will likely stop playing out of boredom. :sleep:

But. It would be nice to receive a reward that does something a little more than drop 126 coins every 8 hours. :greedy:
I'll take it if it drops 126 pax every 8 hours....or 126 coins every hour.....either will do :D

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Looking forward to playing walk in the clouds event hopefully I can add the palace to my new airport city... Ivan any chance of a preview of the other event that will be released back to back...

When are you expecting to release the “BIG” updates?

Thanks Ivan for the heads up with the new update.

Hi!

View attachment 18070

View attachment 18071
  • Myster Super Building 7 chest with select reward buildings from 2016-2017 special events (Stunt School was part of a special event years ago on VK version)
View attachment 18072

View attachment 18073

View attachment 18074

Cheers,
Ivan.

Great news :)

Top Bottom