Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.19 update

D

Deleted member 9675

They can blame Microsoft for the update not being available, but it still is Gi's fault! The event did not have to start with the update, they easily could have waited before releasing the event. Very very unhappy that Gi is trying to push the blame, and Gi better give windows players something for their mistake!
It's much similar to what happened on Black Friday, but with Walmart corp it seems to happen every black friday.
The moment the sales events begin, online, is the exact same time the website experiences a meltdown. And if you don't get access by the time the early deals have ended, you are SOL.
This past black friday glitched more in their favor, and at 300 lbs of weight because I got charged for 3X a purchase, I'm somewhat limited on what I can lift or carry due to disability, so I couldnt very well ship back 200 pounds of goods.
GI says they sent it to microdummies and if microdummies cant micormanage their brain ***** then we are SOL also

D

Deleted member 9675

@Ur-quan I'm sure that G! will demonstrate some sort of mercy to everyone once windows gets the update with say 30 greens, 5 sky captains, 5 spyglasses, 5 golden die and 10 000 units of fuel:whistle::whistle::whistle:
Windows has the update but taking their time allowing us to get it.
My windows store, the app itself, has updated 15 times now. It's their screwed up system, not GI

D

Deleted member 9675

So I just now at 0330 CST.,had created a new microsoft account and downloaded AC only to find the 6.18 version is all the store has to offer.

Latest Windows Update (from AC not Windows)

Airport City Hi Kim, we're still waiting on the store to post the download for the new update. Are you playing on Windows 10 App? (Moderator: Walter)

Posted 3 hours ago.
So there is a problem when Gi upload the game its not work fine maybe there is issue with this new version not work with windows store they return back to Gi to fix this problem and they still waiting to upload the game again.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
So there is a problem when Gi upload the game its not work fine maybe there is issue with this new version not work with windows store they return back to Gi to fix this problem and they still waiting to upload the game again.

As I've said, the update was released on Monday everywhere at the same time, it's shown as released in Windows Store, and we could only hope the Windows servers will handle this eventually. The tech update is a separate release, and it's not out yet.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
As I've said, the update was released on Monday everywhere at the same time, it's shown as released in Windows Store, and we could only hope the Windows servers will handle this eventually. The tech update is a separate release, and it's not out yet.
Hi Ivan, is here anyway to hold releases in all OS's until they are all enabled ie: Microsoft is ready to send - then send all? Or is that impossible?

Cheers Baz :)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC

I know, I contacted Microsoft yesterday re this and their delay - it's obvious it's not GI, as others already have the update in some countries on Window's. If they delay any further than today I can't see me taking part I already haven't been doing neighbour clicks, Daily Missions since Monday as we just don't know when it will be released, so missing out there too.

Top Bottom