Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.19 update

D

Deleted member 9675

still no windows ac update
Maybe when **** freezes over.
OH! YEAH!! Wait!!
I live in Wisconsin and with today and tomorrow temperatures **** just MIGHT freeze over.
It's so cold even the mailmen and woman arent making rounds today, N and S Dakota, Minnesota, Illinois and parts of Wisconsin arent getting mail for next two days.

When the event started collecting from chineses shops slowed down the game to almost a frozen screen (Android).
This seems to be fixed now, but today I didn't receive a single gift, plus flights to the event destination don't drop red cards anymore. Anybody else noticed that?
I had a red card issue on IOS yesterday but today it’s fine. I’m assuming the issue resolved itself.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20exz5lm
Username
Hrph
I'm on Windows10 and the game is now telling me I have no Internet connection even though Internet is working normally for all other apps/programs. Reboot has no effect, issue is only with Airport City. Perhaps it's some kind of update limbo.

When the event started collecting from chineses shops slowed down the game to almost a frozen screen (Android).
This seems to be fixed now, but today I didn't receive a single gift, plus flights to the event destination don't drop red cards anymore. Anybody else noticed that?
I'm on Windows10 and the game is now telling me I have no Internet connection even though Internet is working normally for all other apps/programs. Reboot has no effect, issue is only with Airport City. Perhaps it's some kind of update limbo.
Server connection problem. You're not alone. :D:D:D
http://airportcitygame.com/threads/no-connection-to-the-game-server.25241/

It's so great we have this forum, when there's a problem, we don't have to feel like we're the only one suffering.

Maybe when **** freezes over.
OH! YEAH!! Wait!!
I live in Wisconsin and with today and tomorrow temperatures **** just MIGHT freeze over.
It's so cold even the mailmen and woman arent making rounds today, N and S Dakota, Minnesota, Illinois and parts of Wisconsin arent getting mail for next two days.
michigan has shutdown mail in west michigan

Top Bottom