Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.6 Update

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Pearlman
here is the email I just sent Mary Heiden of game insights, outlining the problems we all think a ruining this game is.

0. If ur going to sort the maps sort them correctly ( I have some grouped and others all over the list.

1. Sorting issues in inventory screen too, all parts for repair and items needed to fly to locations should be together, also space flight items, and excavations maps should be with other maps and sorted.

2. The big popup menus are way too big and annoying.

3. Still can't visit all my 12 core neighbors says to "call them back" when was able to visit them before the update

4. And I know discussed this before, planes not available because in flight should be shaded out. I don't understand this as it can only help ur company, if shaded out, people would have to buy a plane using banknotes if wanting to send before others land.

And it's not only me as u can see in many forums people not like some of the new features especially when certain things work great before the update.

Thanks
Greg

This what I wrote to them
Greg

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Knightrider
I'm on iOS and definitely having an issue with fuel regeneration. When i open the game in the morning, my fuel has not fully recouped overnight and then it sticks on a low number or counts back at first before settling to work as normal. Very annoying as I can't send off any planes at first.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 152
Anyone else having this problem on IOS: I visit my airport collect my coins, send my airplanes, and collect passengers. I then close out of the game. I go back into the game and it's like I have not even been there. It like resets to right before I visited. The same coins I collected before are there again and the same planes are landing again.

As of right now my IOS airport is shut down due to this bug. No sense in playing since everything I collect is not registering.

Stella 748

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akz73nv
Username
Stella 748
For my phone I use an app called Helium App Sync and Backup that works pretty well. There are a select number of Android devices that it won't work with like my Asus tablet (update: that MIGHT have changed since I first started using it about a year and a half ago).

What I use for my tablet is Titanium Backup. The down side to it is that the phone/tablet has to be rooted (the Android version of jailbreaking) and that can go either really well or really bad, which is why Helium is my personal preferred method.

I can vouch for both methods as I've used both methods to transfer game data to new devices.
Thank you very much. (y)

Is the Frozen Duke problem fixed in the update? He hangs around for ages in my game after the timer gets to 0.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
@dchesn08 This happens pre-update as well on occasions, solution is that works 99% of the time is to visit Madlen and it should save ok. The game just isn't saving properly and as a result it looks as if you have done nothing.

Some days I can visit neighbors and then the next day it says they are away.

Same with space launches - when I open up the game I see no launches , I exit the game close it down and then some launches pop up. Some I can join and some I cannot. Yesterday Molly could join my launch and today I cannot join hers.

No logical explanation at all - totally and utterly messed up game logic or just bad servers :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ddave1

@Ddave1 If you open up the launch room and see no launches, visit Madlen then re-try. Should help see some launches.
Yes that is what I do but it's unacceptable

I have many friends who use QL, so I join the launch, it completes and then I have to either reset the game by closing it down on the iPad or visit madlen and not always dill the launches then show. Sometimes I have to do this several times, then the launch will eventually show and is part completed and all the high places have been filled as people use their points and I end up with 8th/9th etc

Absolute rubbish

EDIT - I have just switched the game on to visit neighbors and now I cannot visit anyone, every single neighbor gives me a message saying they are away. This week they have gradually been coming back and yesterday I could visit 12 regular neighbors- now they have all gone. I am so close to packing this piece of junk in the bin. There is no point anymore in carrying on with this in the state it is in. The whole concept of the game - gifting and social interaction is flawed and screwed. I seriously wonder if this has been done on purpose, get rid of all the regular players who have been around for years and then draw in new ones who will bring in new finance.

Time to fly away I think

Ddave1

Last edited:

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
Got the same issue today.
The majority of the neighbours are gone while yesterday they were accessable.

@Ddave1 Quite sure they are not trying to get rid of the longterm players as I'm not one that club and see the same problems.

Development isn't always easy and bugs are always part of any software. We can only hope they will fix it fast and will learn from the mistakes for future updates (and seen from old messsages this part seems to be missing the most).

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I seriously wonder if this has been done on purpose, get rid of all the regular players who have been around for years and then draw in new ones who will bring in new finance.
Seriously? Do you really think it's planned to release bugs so that player's go away from the game?
Shame that you think so, If they want to make money then they would have made this app a Paid App instead of free.
If there is anything wrong in the game, Please stay patient, they are and will always work for fixing.
Anything can't be done in a fortnight.

Fortnight?
Seriously? Do you really think it's planned to release bugs so that player's go away from the game?
Shame that you think so, If they want to make money then they would have made this app a Paid App instead of free.
If there is anything wrong in the game, Please stay patient, they are and will always work for fixing.
Anything can't be done in a fortnight.
I think we all know how long we've been waiting.

Top Bottom