Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 22nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Laptop has been added to sending list if anyone is collecting them.

Still struggling to complete Cosmic Fuel Supply and MIssion Control L2 - only items needed are:
Optical System 1, Spaceship Launch Console 1, Laser Level 2, Robot Tester 2
if anyone can help in the next day or so I will hold off using airport cash - though I have sent todays gifts anyone sending one of these will go on my priority list for the next gifting window

Yay, look, I got the the standard cheaters response, I feel so special!

Аlisa Mironova (Game Insight Support)
Feb 23, 11:23
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Аlisa and I am here to assist you with your concern today.
I checked your game account details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device. Please be aware that such activities are not allowed to do while playing the game as they affect it and can help to get an unfair advantage. Out system works automatically and restricts social options in the game if any actions of the kind are detected.
The limitations can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time. If it happens again, we will be unable to do it again and your social capabilities will be restricted permanently.
So we could unblock your account, please follow the procedure:
1. Set correct time zone, date and time on your device. Note that the settings should be arranged manually. Avoid using the option to adjust anything automatically.
2. Send me screenshots of these settings on your device. See here for some useful tips on how to make pictures of the screen: http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/hc/en-us/articles/204736517-How-can-I-take-screenshot-on-Windows-8-
Upon revising the information received I'll revert to you with an update.
Sincerely,
Alisa
Game Insight Support Team

My Response back.

Good Morning Alisa,

With all due respect, it is your database update that messes the game up. I have not changed the clock on my PC, it is set automatically and I have no need to change the clock. I am fully aware that GI blocks lots of people due to GI’s inferior coding that likely takes place over night on your time zone and conflicts with people on different time zones.

Why would I need to change the time to reset my game, I never even made any big purchases recently?

I am fully aware that people do cheat, however maybe it would be best practice if you see what transactions they are making at the time. From someone who does spend money on this game, keeping the staff gainfully employed at GI then I strongly advise that you don’t accuse the people that pay your wages of cheating or I might be inclined to take up farming& pay Zinga’s employees instead!

I’ve included my screen shots as advised.

Regards,

Sara
You remind me what happen with me last week is the same block me for 2 days just i keep sending email every day with screen shot, then they remove the block.
Good luck

D

Deleted member 5399

Yay, look, I got the the standard cheaters response, I feel so special!

Аlisa Mironova (Game Insight Support)
Feb 23, 11:23
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Аlisa and I am here to assist you with your concern today.
I checked your game account details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device. Please be aware that such activities are not allowed to do while playing the game as they affect it and can help to get an unfair advantage. Out system works automatically and restricts social options in the game if any actions of the kind are detected.
The limitations can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time. If it happens again, we will be unable to do it again and your social capabilities will be restricted permanently.
So we could unblock your account, please follow the procedure:
1. Set correct time zone, date and time on your device. Note that the settings should be arranged manually. Avoid using the option to adjust anything automatically.
2. Send me screenshots of these settings on your device. See here for some useful tips on how to make pictures of the screen: http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/hc/en-us/articles/204736517-How-can-I-take-screenshot-on-Windows-8-
Upon revising the information received I'll revert to you with an update.
Sincerely,
Alisa
Game Insight Support Team

My Response back.

Good Morning Alisa,

With all due respect, it is your database update that messes the game up. I have not changed the clock on my PC, it is set automatically and I have no need to change the clock. I am fully aware that GI blocks lots of people due to GI’s inferior coding that likely takes place over night on your time zone and conflicts with people on different time zones.

Why would I need to change the time to reset my game, I never even made any big purchases recently?

I am fully aware that people do cheat, however maybe it would be best practice if you see what transactions they are making at the time. From someone who does spend money on this game, keeping the staff gainfully employed at GI then I strongly advise that you don’t accuse the people that pay your wages of cheating or I might be inclined to take up farming& pay Zinga’s employees instead!

I’ve included my screen shots as advised.

Regards,

Sara
@Saralaraloola
Tell Alisa that instead of unplugging the server at night, since she sounds like the new girl on the job, that she was 'SUPPOSED' to unplug the coffee maker and microwave, or it trips the breakers. :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 5399

Okay gifting done, phew that was exhausting, trying to determine where I left off yesterday.
!KB2 has acquired a new member in alliance although most likely working so no passenger count yet. See how it goes.
Also with the exhaustive construction work of late in !KB city, there seems to be a multitude of people coming but not leaving town.
There are still properties, condos and offices for lease or purchase.
I've the need to build two more Laundry Facilities, and need some equipment brought in: 8 each/Centrifuges, Flatwork Ironers, Washing Machines, & Dryers.
I will update signature accordingly as they are received.
Seems only 1 destination yields all the above equipment which is Cape Town. Lol those 'Very Seldom' items they may be, and since I have need for them, they will in fact remain very seldom.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
My neighbours doubled in a week's time. Gifting has proven to be a small jungle. But I will find a way and prevail!
Thank YOU for all the gifts. No more need for Exit Signs and Machine Oils!
I made a nice dent in my sweets factory prereqs today as well... :D:woot:

D

Deleted member 5399

ATTENTION! ATTENTION PLEASE!
WILL @Blue Aero
Please RSVP !KB2 as you appeared randomly on add list. And if you wish to so so you can also add !KB1.
Please reply soon.

Okay gifting done, phew that was exhausting, trying to determine where I left off yesterday.
!KB2 has acquired a new member in alliance although most likely working so no passenger count yet. See how it goes.
Also with the exhaustive construction work of late in !KB city, there seems to be a multitude of people coming but not leaving town.
There are still properties, condos and offices for lease or purchase.
I've the need to build two more Laundry Facilities, and need some equipment brought in: 8 each/Centrifuges, Flatwork Ironers, Washing Machines, & Dryers.
I will update signature accordingly as they are received.
Seems only 1 destination yields all the above equipment which is Cape Town. Lol those 'Very Seldom' items they may be, and since I have need for them, they will in fact remain very seldom.
I can help and send KB2 centrifuges for a while

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ten33go
Sok Dave, appreciate anything I can get.
Going to be hard enough keeping up with production. Might be cheaper to invest in more facilities instead of increasing production with greenies.
Especially with several people having these time travel and cheat things Sara posted.
I've gotten PM's from few dealing with this thing.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Gifts sent.

Many thanks for those received :).

@m-bari Have received enough Coffee Machines - thank you very much for these (y). Could I have one more Observation Drone please.

@Wired Parrott Sent you the Patrol Drone. If you could return please, that would be great. Please let me know if you are happy to receive another seven or if you would prefer something else.

Steve
Hi! Of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom