Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 22nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

@Harcourt
Oh just been a most interesting month dealing with billing issues, losing teammate due to crashed game, another to falsely accused of cheating, dealing with toothache, GI, among other things.

D

Deleted member 5399

Anyone notice that once you got your expert status in a destination, that the very seldom items, become the ' More Often' items to be dropped?
Trying to fly to Nice for beacons and all I get are pebbles thrown at me.

@Harcourt
Oh just been a most interesting month dealing with billing issues, losing teammate due to crashed game, another to falsely accused of cheating, dealing with toothache, GI, among other things.
hey buddy, my old gameradar2 lv 31, kept crashing so I deleted it and started over, game name stayed the same but friend code is new

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Hello Neighbors, welcome back RAINER, hope you had a nice vacation. Thanks for the gifts, always nice kind of like Christmas everyday. Thank you, Gifts will be a little late today, but they are coming.......Doc

Hello Neighbors, welcome back RAINER, hope you had a nice vacation. Thanks for the gifts, always nice kind of like Christmas everyday. Thank you, Gifts will be a little late today, but they are coming.......Doc
hey doc, delete gamradar2 lv 31, if you dont beat me to it will send invite from gameradar2 lv 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom