Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
I just need a Christmas bell from the elves collection to build my skating rink. I had 5 sleighs from last year, lanterns and the stardust jars.
So once it's done, will stay open for gifting.
As for !KB2 will send out gifts from it for event but havent acquired enough revenue since the glitching syndrome for it to be feasible.
Then you need 1 X Freezer, 1 X Snow Maker, 1 X Refrigerator & two artificial ice to complete the bloody thing and they are items dropped from completing Christmas.
acc.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Well seems the clock is messing up quite a bit. It decided to let me gift even though it had my clock resetting tomorrow earlier. When looking at my clock now it says tomorrow morning which is about right so maybe it is working its way out. In any case thanks for the gifts received.
Am I dumb? (OK no need to be honest on that one). I didn't know that there was a gifting clock, I know there is a count down clock for visiting neighbours but not for gifts.

D

Deleted member 5399

Then you need 1 X Freezer, 1 X Snow Maker, 1 X Refrigerator & two artificial ice to complete the bloody thing and they are items dropped from completing Christmas.View attachment 2571
@Saralaraloola
Have required items for skating rink in warehouse now. Just that ever elusive Christmas bell lol to obtain from one of these elves, doing the Leprechaun jig, (for those who did St. Patricks Day Event).

D

Deleted member 5399

THOUGHT FOR TODAY 12/22/2015
“Don’t wait for a light to appear at the end of the tunnel; stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself." ~ Sara Henderson

Imagine that??? My clocks both reset once again on gifting and visitation privileges from !KB and !KB2 and I was able to complete the tasks, hopefully successful in sending everyone the gifts they needed. If one has not upgraded the game, I cannot be responsible for gifts lost in cyberspace.
A special shout out to @Brasil95 and those living in Germany. I should be landing in Frankfurt via my Falcon, right about now. lol Don't I wish to be there back in country this time of year. Such a lovely place to be.

D

Deleted member 5399

I wasn't around last year so no old stock for me. I've got the be though & built about 5 sleighs in the process.
had sleighs from last yr too lanterns and dust. even with all the game crashes things survived in the warehouse.

D

Deleted member 5399

:-( it was a TRAIN! :-P
@Blue Aero and @Ten33go et al
Actually when trains were first built they never used headlamps. There was a guy who stood at the front and one outside the caboose, both with lanterns to light the way.
Headlamps were added later as trains got faster and kept blowing the lol flames out on the Kerosene/oil lamps

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
I noticed a very strange issue with this update. My WHN2 account had no gifts showing since last night. I logged in multiple times throughout the day and no gifts showed up. I did my neighbor visits on WHN2 and when I was done, there were 18 gifts in my incoming list!! Thanks neighbors!

Anybody else noticing no gifts, try doing neighbor visits.

I also can't get my profile name changes to show-up on the server. The show locally in each game, but in the neighbor list my pre-update profile name shows up.
For those like @KenDuckySmith that got yours to update on the server, how did you do it?

D

Deleted member 5399

@WhatHappenedNow go to profile and backspace and retype what you want and just hit enter key. as you type it appears in the transparent part as well as your profile

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    268.6 KB · Views: 107

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@WhatHappenedNow go to profile and backspace and retype what you want and just hit enter key. as you type it appears in the transparent part as well as your profile
I did that. Like I said, it shows my new name locally in each game. But on the network (neighbor list) it show my pre-update AC name. My new profile names have Event or Reserve Hangar items.

D

Deleted member 5399

Its a back up plane but it will cost greenies to get out.
I made mistake of getting one stuck in there and wanted to add a couple more turbo props for new destinations. Cant just go to store and buy and sell now. Need to sell planes from warehouse icon that are in hangars to add new ones. now upgrading reserve to level 2 in !KB city. Wondering if my blue delta is still there??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom