Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread September 25, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning World - have a great Sunday's flying!
View attachment 9624

Morning good neighbour - Sunday lunch for today - slow roast shoulder of mutton (rosemary, garlic and red wine for seasoning), crispy roast potato's, steamed red cabbage, homemade gravy, fresh baked rolls and something suitable to drink - I'm not washing up.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Morning good neighbour - Sunday lunch for today - slow roast shoulder of mutton (rosemary, garlic and red wine for seasoning), crispy roast potato's, steamed red cabbage, homemade gravy, fresh baked rolls and something suitable to drink - I'm not washing up.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Wow, Wow - mrsRalphy's birthday, so family Pub lunch on the cards - but loving the sound of your mutton! enjoy
Sunday lunch.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Wow, Wow - mrsRalphy's birthday, so family Pub lunch on the cards - but loving the sound of your mutton! enjoy
View attachment 9625

Happy birthday to Mrs Ralphy, enjoy your family pub lunch - the mutton went in the oven at 10.00am, will slow roast until 14.00pm - 4 hours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 1st October at 10.40am GMT London)

On the first day of this month, all my gift items for today have just been sent out to the following neighbours @Crashfree (flatwork ironer) - @Below_Average_AC_Player (flatwork ironer) - @Teboho (crucible) - @benfly123 (information sign) - @Speed (information sign) - @Steve26 (sliding table saw) - @Eddie the Eagle (flatwork ironer) - @Xilikon (sliding table saw) - @Guy Lemmer (transmitter) - @Arya (bath towel) and @Capt.S (bath towel).

The remaining gifts sent were a mixer of standard items to @Airport Vokovice - @Akki - @zica - @Bob69bob - @FarStar - @flyfire - @Izelman - @Jega001 (mis-clicked, my apologies) and @Mark carson.

My great thanks for all the continued gifts received during this week.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins thank you for sending me the gift today and everyday. Can anyone of you please send me a Communication Antenna or any of the items listed in my signature?
Would be grateful.
Also add me.

Tomorrow I will gift another solar cell, let me know how may you need.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Captain WH Rollins thank you for sending me the gift today and everyday. Can anyone of you please send me a Communication Antenna or any of the items listed in my signature?
Would be grateful.
Also add me.

Hi @Arya

I have sent invites from my three games.
Harc-Item
Ha-Gift to Harc
HF Gift to Harc

I can help with some of your needs !

Please accept.

Regards
Harcourt

Would be grateful.
Also add me.
I have 3 games will send invites from : gamerader,gameradar3 and david smith2

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17
Hello Guys:
I decide to cool down for a week without playing AC. Maybe I will come back after a week. Maybe I will reduce my play time and keep just one account. Maybe I will quit. But no matter what I decide next week, I want all my neighbors know that your kindness and generosity supports me for the last eight month.
BTW, please remove me from the Fuel and Weather ring.
Thank you
Flyfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom