Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread September 25, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

@Bob1977
giphy.gif

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 25th September at 17.05pm GMT London)

All my 20 neighbours gift items have finally been gifted for today, a mixer of fuel 20 units and other standard gift items. My thanks for all the gifts received during today. Have updated my signature page.

Have a great week flying.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 25th September at 17.10pm GMT London)

My broadband is playing up today, fingers crossed my gifts get through.

Regards
Captainn WH Rollins

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
The power supply for the laptop that hosts my main game (Skiv1), fuel exchange game (Skiv6) and one weather exchange game (Skiv5) has died. It should take 3-5 days to repair so I will not be able to send gifts until it is repaired. Sorry I was not able to change the games names before it died. There is no need to send gifts until I can return them.

The power supply for the laptop that hosts my main game (Skiv1), fuel exchange game (Skiv6) and one weather exchange game (Skiv5) has died. It should take 3-5 days to repair so I will not be able to send gifts until it is repaired. Sorry I was not able to change the games names before it died. There is no need to send gifts until I can return them.
good luck.png

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04n6zuu7
Username
RAVAGE DAWG
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.
I am looking for new people to trade with on the Forum. I also do launches not very often. I would like to be your friend and please let me know so I can input your friend code.

Thank you very much to everyone for the awesome birthday wishes! While I don't post as regularly, I am still around and appreciate all of you awesome people. This has been just over a year that I have been playing this game. Thank you again to all the wonderful neighbors I've met over that time, you guys are the best and the only reason I still play!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for all the gifts received, Please see my updated signature for my current needs. I'll send out my gifts in the next hour.

I would also like to thank @Vivke and @PhactorPhil for helping me get all the Motion Sensors. and Many Thanks also to @Wabbitgirl for helping me complete all the Technical Pens. :happy:

Hope you all have a great week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom