Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 24, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
My gifting and visiting clock did not reset last night. Visiting clock should hit zero when Duke leaves. Maybe when he leaves my support game will start up again.

No gifts today, thanks to GI's new 'feature'. I do appreciate the level 10 building supplies and turnstiles coming in.

Good evening,
This is the latest update for the items i need thanks to all my neighbors (y) please to all members if you need to trade with me send PM for your request items.
2 Mayor's Portrait <<<<<
4 Airline Route Map
3 Headset
4 Monitor
6 Calibration Module
6 Hardness Tester
4 Pneumatic Cutter
6 Riveter
3 Crucible
2 Tunnel Freezer
2 Screw Press
Please keep sending :) specially the items for factories, need more to build.
Good Luck All

Good evening,
This is the latest update for the items i need thanks to all my neighbors (y) please to all members if you need to trade with me send PM for your request items.
2 Mayor's Portrait <<<<<
4 Airline Route Map
3 Headset
4 Monitor
6 Calibration Module
6 Hardness Tester
4 Pneumatic Cutter
6 Riveter
3 Crucible
2 Tunnel Freezer
2 Screw Press
Please keep sending :) specially the items for factories, need more to build.
Good Luck All
I can send you a screw press in next gifting session :):)

D

Deleted member 5399

My game froze up on gifting reset clock just as croocker was coming into town. I found just closing and restarting the game croocker finished docking.
But after he left, his ghost was still lagging behind so screen was floating at times. I just move dock away from road until its time for him to return.

D

Deleted member 5399

BTW I saw the drops kicked up speed from Volcano destinations again, not that I need more Vulcanology buildings. Just trying to expert one volcano destination.
Had Powerful Delta in reserve still and went back to Nepal, knowing I got Alpine Houses from there. 6 flights there and had no idea I was that close to a 4th.
36 more residents in town by nights end.

D

Deleted member 5399

I tried going back to Lima on a whim. without bonuses, but only one item dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom