Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 17, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
I ran out of catering mid business class bonus. Can a friend or 2 send me some? All gifts sent to me have been returned, if not please pipe up.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, send mine out. Sorry for not sending yesterday but wasn't at home so didn't play yesterday.

Drop rates from the flights is nothing, am sure that I won't complete the event since I still need to much.
Only have had 2 jackhammers so can't do much. Keep on trying to become further.

Have a nice weekend.

D

Deleted member 5399

Number 9 @crescent moon ............................ on the CW
#9.
And I only need one tank-body to complete that big #10
That and I get by with a little help from my friends.
I just need landing lamps................ I need some lamps if you please
And I'll do fine with a little help from my friends.

Thanks for all the received gifts, send mine out. Sorry for not sending yesterday but wasn't at home so didn't play yesterday.

Drop rates from the flights is nothing, am sure that I won't complete the event since I still need to much.
Only have had 2 jackhammers so can't do much. Keep on trying to become further.

Have a nice weekend.
Dont worry if you not completing the event at least get some stars :)

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
My wish list (building items preferred) is now updated and my gifting items is now current so please let me know if you need anything in particular off of my list. If you do not contact me and I get busy with school, I send fuel 20.

D

Deleted member 5399

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
I've woken early again this morning, but climbed in bed around 8:30 and slept til 1:30.
I get in the game and got something like 20 lamps in gifts. Not even a stupid Avocado from Bali. Like Bali always drops them things for salad for a measly amount of coins. Right?
So figuring I got a lot of passengers refreshed in buildings, I start sending twins, two of em off to Turkey. Uh Landing lamps are like a given drop item, (always it says). Several thousand passengers later, not one item dropped from Turkey. No hats, no nothing. I even sent some bare, (no bonus used) planes to Lima on a chance I'd get that last tank drop.
Yup one GRRrrrrrrr tank to get the 10th CW and despite my efforts, zip, zilch, zero, nada.
I've gotten better odds at slot machines in Atlantic City and walked away happy with a 150$ win in Quarters, after spending maybe 10.
That is just so wrong for GI to rig it to tease a player right up until that last needed item, and not even drop items that would drop anytime.
And it's not drops altogether. I got stuff bouncing all over from guest planes.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Hi everyone!
Had a hectic couple of weeks so gifting has been spotty, sorry about that :notworthy:
Finally had time to sit down and update signature with new gift list and also update my notes on who needs what. Gifts have just been sent out.

@Dap and @crescent moon - there's nothing I can gift so far that you guys have in your siggy. Since my gift list changed again I can't even gift Fuel 3 to help out a little with fuel! Is there anything else you guys would like?

@Joe7 - Can I grab your J7 friend code? I can gift Server Racks from my support account now :D (tried to start up a convo with you but it didn't work, maybe if you do it from your end?)

Hi everyone!
Had a hectic couple of weeks so gifting has been spotty, sorry about that :notworthy:
Finally had time to sit down and update signature with new gift list and also update my notes on who needs what. Gifts have just been sent out.

@Dap and @crescent moon - there's nothing I can gift so far that you guys have in your siggy. Since my gift list changed again I can't even gift Fuel 3 to help out a little with fuel! Is there anything else you guys would like?

@Joe7 - Can I grab your J7 friend code? I can gift Server Racks from my support account now :D (tried to start up a convo with you but it didn't work, maybe if you do it from your end?)
Snow - thanks for asking. Fuel hose and spare props are great if you have those.:) I know what you means about losing fuel as a gift - I now can gift only passengers(5) and passengers(10) :mad:

D

Deleted member 5399

I just sent out another wave of flights and got back other things in CW collection except Tank Body, but one plane from Bali dropped the crest so waiting for major refill on city population to use spyglass again and hope to get that one last tank body. lol this is where I'm at. All other collections done.
COLD WAR COLLECTION FOR JUMBO RANGER.JPG

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20svyudz
Username
Dap
Hi everyone!

Hello @Snowee and thanks for asking. You can send spare propeller or fuel hose if you have them :)

@Brasil95 apologies I accidentally double clicked and sent in return whatever you had sent me. :oops:

In other news I finished my first CW collection!! :woot: Now just 7 more drops and I can finish. I think I
will not hold my breath but who knows maybe I will get lucky which is evidently the only way to do this
barring throwing mass amounts of fuel(which I don't have) to instantly complete 100's of flights. :whistle:

D

Deleted member 5399

The moon was full.
The lights were dim.
There she stood so sleek and slim.
I felt the smoothness up and down.
I circled and circled her; around and around.
I call her Kendrah Smiles. She's the best of the best.
I'm waiting on passengers to give her a test.
KendrahSmiles.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom