Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 14, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Sorry for no gifting yesterday but wasn't able to play, today my gifts are out and have a list ready for tomorrow. Thanks for all the received ones.

@Mike47 : send you a Volp Phone

@Amit Choudhary : send you an invite

Npw collecting coins for a next upgrade, but will take some while. Am saving for the control tower or terminal, don't know yet what to upgrade first.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Gifts are out for 20th Nov, will be sending 21st Nov gifts in about an hour

@skiv - fat finger misclicked and returned you a controller :oops::notworthy:
Will send exit sign when gifting resets!

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hey Mia! Glad to see you posting here! ;) As @Ten33go stated, everyone is welcome and I love the idea of creating needs based threads like this, I think it might help as some items for whatever reason seem very hard to find unless you cross platforms. Still trying to get 4 Monitors and 2 more Airline Route Maps and it has been 2 weeks. :unsure: I decided to buy my contemporary arts building instead and start saving up again because I don't think I'm getting those anytime soon. :p

:love: Thanks all neighbors for the gifts! As always, pm or tag me if there is anything specific I can help with. Signature is updated with new sending items as I am leveled up to 61 now (y), woot woot! Hope everyone is having a happy Sunday! :D:couchpotato::cool:

My gifitng policy is send a gift; get a gift. I've sent some airline route maps; waiting for a gift in return then I'll send another map or useful item. If you look at my siggie; you'll notice that duty free is what I need the most. Happy Flying.

My gifitng policy is send a gift; get a gift. I've sent some airline route maps; waiting for a gift in return then I'll send another map or useful item. If you look at my siggie; you'll notice that duty free is what I need the most. Happy Flying.
I think I have been sending you Fuel 20 from Belle2 as most people having been asking for that since the last event depleted most player's supplies. I apologize if I missed you. I will be sure to send you duty free or check your sig. You don't need to send any gifts to Belle2, just return them to my main Belle if possible. :)

Hi All,

My game has just reset to level 1 :eek::eek::cry::cry::eek::eek:

I have restored it to 30 hours ago, but have lost track of some gifts. I will start afresh tomorrow. Just hope I don't get done for timetravelling.

Fingers crossed.

Regards
Harcourt

On a side note my F20 exchange account reset to level 1 Friday. I don't
keep a backup but GI has gotten very good and restoring from their side.
By Saturday morning it was restored, the in game name and code do change
to what the reset game had instead of your old game. But that is minimal with the
very quick turnaround. :cool:

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I think I have been sending you Fuel 20 from Belle2 as most people having been asking for that since the last event depleted most player's supplies. I apologize if I missed you. I will be sure to send you duty free or check your sig. You don't need to send any gifts to Belle2, just return them to my main Belle if possible. :)

@Belle, I am not neighbors with Belle2; just sent an invite

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Comet18 so would you rather get duty free than flight items?
I always send you flight items. :oops: You are one of my lucky neighbors that
I gift from WP2 which means you get a gift every day.
Flight items are OK, continue, but I have a stock load of fuel. I don't play mre than an hour or two a day and don't do many maps destinations. I'm happy with things in my siggie; thanks Wired (y)

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (04.40am GMT London)

In the first 7 days of play I've managed to reach game level 18, star skills 19 and hearts 3. My current small fleet of planes have not droped unique items needed for building upgrades, you my neighbours have proved to be far more reliable. My thanks to you all of you for helping me reach this point in my game. Once the land discount window opens on Friday I should have close to 30 green notes - thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom