Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 14, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wasted Eagle - many thanks for the last power source, my Repair Base (L3) is now complete, solid and very much live. Roll on the jet planes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Must be time for your posh breakfast? - I am in a hotel with family this weekend so very posh breakfast here - see you guys later!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Must be time for your posh breakfast? - I am in a hotel with family this weekend so very posh breakfast here - see you guys later!

Yes, I just got back recently from my posh breakfast and Sunday morning papers on this very cold and windy day. Have a good day.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

I am back from my break !!

@Captain WH Rollins I have sent 2 x Video Walls

@Cath I have sent Flight Helmet today and will send another tomorrow. (@Mike47 )

Where I have received gifts whilst away I have mostly returned them so you may have got some unexpected surprises. I will be back to normal now !

Regards
Harcourt

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Hi All,

@Cath I have sent Flight Helmet today and will send another tomorrow. (@Mike47 )

Where I have received gifts whilst away I have mostly returned them so you may have got some unexpected surprises. I will be back to normal now !

Regards
Harcourt
You are a gem ;) and good to have you back missed you :D

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi All,

Regards
Harcourt

My thanks to you for your 2 video walls and @Radu81 for his 2 video walls.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Mia - No reason to excuse you. It's all platform now, and many other platforms converse in here as well...

Oh, btw, I can help with your Demodulators starting tomorrow. :)

Please excuse my entry into your forum :eek:
Just wanted to share new thread to help cross platform trades, 1st one for control towers, if it works, he'll add others. https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/control-tower-all-upgrades.14508/
Thanks! :)
Hey Mia! Glad to see you posting here! ;) As @Ten33go stated, everyone is welcome and I love the idea of creating needs based threads like this, I think it might help as some items for whatever reason seem very hard to find unless you cross platforms. Still trying to get 4 Monitors and 2 more Airline Route Maps and it has been 2 weeks. :unsure: I decided to buy my contemporary arts building instead and start saving up again because I don't think I'm getting those anytime soon. :p

:love: Thanks all neighbors for the gifts! As always, pm or tag me if there is anything specific I can help with. Signature is updated with new sending items as I am leveled up to 61 now (y), woot woot! Hope everyone is having a happy Sunday! :D:couchpotato::cool:

Brilliant - love the idea of threads for some of the specific buildings rather than per platform. I just finished collecting the pieces for the level 10 buildings, and had to go round all the threads and forums looking at signatures, ending up with many cross platform gifting exchanges. The time has come to move on from platform threads!

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Hey Mia! Glad to see you posting here! ;) As @Ten33go stated, everyone is welcome and I love the idea of creating needs based threads like this, I think it might help as some items for whatever reason seem very hard to find unless you cross platforms. Still trying to get 4 Monitors and 2 more Airline Route Maps and it has been 2 weeks. :unsure: I decided to buy my contemporary arts building instead and start saving up again because I don't think I'm getting those anytime soon. :p

:love: Thanks all neighbors for the gifts! As always, pm or tag me if there is anything specific I can help with. Signature is updated with new sending items as I am leveled up to 61 now (y), woot woot! Hope everyone is having a happy Sunday! :D:couchpotato::cool:

Bellair, Thanks and please post your control tower needs on the thread, it's working for me! GT will only keep thread up if it's being used.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Wow, just saw other support:joyful: post on the thread please so GT will keep it going. I know I'll only have a 5 day window to send my fingerprint readers, so if anyone wants them, please post on that thread.

Thanks for the nice welcome :joyful:

Hi All,

My game has just reset to level 1 :eek::eek::cry::cry::eek::eek:

I have restored it to 30 hours ago, but have lost track of some gifts. I will start afresh tomorrow. Just hope I don't get done for timetravelling.

Fingers crossed.

Regards
Harcourt
Gutted for you, but at least you had a backup - I still take them daily in case!!!

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Harcourt

I'm in need of a four hand dryers (if they're available to gift). I'd you'd like I can send Fuel 20's from my QANTAS2 account. I can also send the usual items from my B.Finlayson account.

'preciate any help you can give

Bill

Hi All,

Another week has flown by and it is time to take stock.

Firstly thanks for all your gifts which are always appreciated and I have done my best to return them.
Please note that I am away until Sunday 20th November, so please do not send me any gifts during this period as I will not have sufficient internet access to return them.

I managed to complete the Quest with one day to go. Trying to find the land for the Pharaoh's Palace is another matter !

Lessons learned were :- Build up a decent supply of fuel so that you can speed up flights.
Use a Vintage Weathervane to speed up flights for six hours. This enabled me to fit in 3 Jumbo flights per day instead of only two..

I have upgraded my fleet to 4 Falcons, 4 Jumbos, and 3 Giants. They are all in the air at present but who knows how many will end up in the repair shop.
I also upgraded my hangars to six level 6 and 5 level 5.

And I built 4 more Modular houses to make six altogether.

I wish everyone a successful week's flying,

Regards
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom