Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 20, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

WEDNESDAY MORNING 3/22/2017

ANF1 @yenta613 the kids to @Blue Aero
ANF2 @rocky to @yenta613 /kids account
ANF3 A to Z lol. I got some new neighbors on life support,(Fuel support). So some gifts may be every two days, depending on my gifting schedule. I will do my best to accommodate everyone as I have tried to do with ANF1 and 2.
ANF4 @stalzon to @crescent moon

See I usually put the day or the date at the top so when I go to another user account, i can find my own content where I left off.

Now I can put the games to Zzzzzz.

I'm kidding.

Last edited by a moderator:

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I miss reading the forum for a day and wow - some crazy talk going on here :D:D:D

I have finished the event but will keep it open for a bit so that I can continue sending event supplies. I finally broke down and used a Spyglass from my warehouse to get the last Triskelion as 10 planes flying for two days failed to get it done.

@crescent moon - you did indeed delete me so could you please add me back (code 20jt8mdr) in both games? I would really miss visiting those planetarium. Also, looks like any untaken gifts get deleted as well as there isn't anything from you in the gift basket. Thank you for sending - it's the thought that counts :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I miss reading the forum for a day and wow - some crazy talk going on here :D:D:D

I have finished the event but will keep it open for a bit so that I can continue sending event supplies. I finally broke down and used a Spyglass from my warehouse to get the last Triskelion as 10 planes flying for two days failed to get it done.

@crescent moon - you did indeed delete me so could you please add me back (code 20jt8mdr) in both games? I would really miss visiting those planetarium. Also, looks like any untaken gifts get deleted as well as there isn't anything from you in the gift basket. Thank you for sending - it's the thought that counts :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Actually, I didn't delete your game - just my comment to you. I still show you as a neighbor. Let me know if I'm not in your neighbor list.

I think about half of my gifts didn't get received yesterday. Wll send you an air shower now - let me know if you receive it.

Also sent deicer from 2nd game.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Actually, I didn't delete your game - just my comment to you. I still show you as a neighbor. Let me know if I'm not in your neighbor list.
I think about half of my gifts didn't get received yesterday. Wll send you an air shower now - let me know if you receive it.
Also sent deicer from 2nd game.
Going blind in my old age :confused: You are still my neighbour and I did receive both of your gifts. Thank you.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, send mine also and think those of yesterday didn't came to you all. So saved my list and send them back today so now I still have some catching up to do.

Won't be able to complete the event since my planes drop nothing. Only have 2 items of the needed 15 to complete it. Keep on trying and maybe next year I can finally beat those Leprechauns.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 23rd March 03.55am GMT London)

Due to server problems and fluctuating broadband problems I was unable to gift to my neighbours yesterday, which was most annoying to say the least. Now that things are back on normal I will gift later on this morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 23rd March 06.25am GMT London)

All my neighbours gifts for this morning have just been gifted nice and early, hope they all get through without a problem. Will gift again once the gifting window re-opens.

My thanks for this morning's gifts go to @Eren - @Troglodyte69 - @MelMel - @wydaho - @Harcourt - @Jamiegsi - @Akims - @porvillewright - @Davejoyg - @BelleAIr - @gbswales - @Llewelyn roberts - @Davescharf - @Robert - @GamingSwiftie - @Blue Aero - @Ten33go @CoachBissett and @Natholian1 - for gifts received.

Have a good day flying.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 23rd March 06.45am GMT London)

Does anyone know when the next land discount window re-opens? Is it this week Friday 24th or next week Friday 31st? There has always been a poor lack of communication between GI and it's players, really not the right way to behave. It would be smart of GI to be pro-active and keep their gamers informed, not really asking too much.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items
The 56th Blue Group Launch, takes place tomorrow, Friday 24th March, at 17:00pm GMT/13:00pm Eastern Time.

The launch will be opened by @Wired Parrott (support) account and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full.

If you are planning on taking part I would ask you to be very careful and only use the following four small resource items - Small Fuel Tank (6 points - 30 minutes duration), Additional Stabilizer (12 points - 2 hours duration), Explosive Bolt (24 points - 4 hours duration) and Solid Fuel (12 points - 2 hours duration). Once clicked it can not be un-clicked, so do be very careful when clicking from left to right.

Once the four small resource timers will allow, you can then add more resources. The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's are always welcomed.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 23rd March 06.45am GMT London)

Does anyone know when the next land discount window re-opens? Is it this week Friday 24th or next week Friday 31st? There has always been a poor lack of communication between GI and it's players, really not the right way to behave. It would be smart of GI to be pro-active and keep their gamers informed, not really asking too much.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
When they skipped the 3x greenie sale a few weeks back (was it a bit longer?), they offered it the following week along with the land expansion sale. I'm hoping they will do the same & offer both this week. But it's GI - their game, their timetable.:p:p:p

I have almost 1,000 greenies - ready to buy some land!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60 gifts away. Another 60 leaving in 7 hours.

My paperless account would adore having planetarium rich neighbors. Please invite me, if you feel so disposed.

Paperless account timed out on event due to poor leprechaun drops. Primary account has not yet collected one tree of life collection. I see another event fail coming. I have 48 four leaf clovers which I probably won't use up. However, I am still collecting sickles, just in case.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
When they skipped the 3x greenie sale a few weeks back (was it a bit longer?), they offered it the following week along with the land expansion sale. I'm hoping they will do the same & offer both this week. But it's GI - their game, their timetable.:p:p:p

I have almost 1,000 greenies - ready to buy some land!

Did you say 1,000 green notes?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom