Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 20, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Happy Mothers day to all mothers in the gang, and to the mothers of all players (may only be the Brits today though!!!). I lost my mother last July and am feeling it today, so make the most and love your Mum today. @Rainer I am thinking of you today as well.
View attachment 6455

Good morning - I just wanted to add my good wishes as well to all mothers on Mother Day here on the members forum, a very special day in the year. Although my mother is alive, she is not in the best of health, in her mid 80's, but I still have her as a parent and as a friend.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 26th March 08.50am GMT London)

My thanks for this morning's gifts to @porvillewright - @gbswales - @MelMel - @Wired Parrott - @skiv - @CoachBissett - @Akims - @BelleAIr - @david smith - @Blue Aero - @Deth_Aventari - @flyfire - @Davejoyg - @Az1 and @Wasted Eagle - for all gifts received this bright and sunny Sunday morning.

Hopefully you have remember to adjust your clock's here in the UK

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
clock adjusted, want to know where the hour I lost has gone, who has got it? - its mine and I want it back!
Sunday lunch today is full roast turkey dinner cooked by me and one of the younger Ralphy's for Mrs Ralphy and her mum! wish me luck.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
clock adjusted, want to know where the hour I lost has gone, who has got it? - its mine and I want it back!
Sunday lunch today is full roast turkey dinner cooked by me and one of the younger Ralphy's for Mrs Ralphy and her mum! wish me luck.

Similar set-up here - except lunch will be slow roast haunch of wild venison, roast potato's, steamed vegetables, fresh salad with dressing, homemade fresh bread, homemade gravy and of course chilled wine - what more could a man ask for - except more land.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 26th March 12.30pm GMT London)

All my neighbours gifts for today have been gifted and I have updated my signature page with my current needs - if you are gifting to me, please focus on the following gift items - Fruit Lollipops, Earplugs, Oscillating Beacon, Navigation Module - if you are able to do so - many thanks in advance.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@LenR - I understand from @BelleAIr that you have Protractors - would be very pleased to become heighbours and help each other out with gifts needs - have been stuck for quite sometime and need help. Will send friends request shortly.

I can gift magnetic flaw detector x9 in return

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yes, happy to help. I don't have any gifts left today, but will start sending when it resets.

Many thanks for your quick response - have sent a friend request - I will make a start with my gifting to you from tomorrow morning - @BelleAIr - many thanks for your help with this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the well wishes and prayers for me they mean a lot! :love:

Slowly feeling a little better but I'm not quite ready to come back yet I'm afraid as I havent really slept since thursday and I cant even read these posts without crying my eyes out again :cry:
Speaking about crying an extra thank you to @Ten33go for that lovely poem!

I will be back though dont worry and while it will probably take a bit longer to be fully back I'll try to start checking in a bit soon and send out some gifts even if you all will probably get fuel only for a while.
Big thank you to everyone who has sent me gifts even when getting nothing back! I will do my best to repay this once I get back on my feet again.

For now I hope you all have fun and I'll see you all as soon as I can :)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60 gifts out. siggy slightly updated. Back to normal gifting.

Next focus is level 7 hanger, then level 7 runway, then back to saving for a tower upgrad.

D

Deleted member 5399

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss...:(

I too have had pets that meant the world to me... They helped when I was down, made me feel better when I was sick, comforted me in their own way when I was hurting and were the best friends you could ever ask for. All they wanted, was to be with you. For you to love them, take care of them, play with them and be part of the family....

I still love and miss them all. and will continue to love and miss them until we're together again at Rainbow Bridge...

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

http://www.rainbowbridge.com/

:cry:

Happy Mothers day to all mothers in the gang, and to the mothers of all players (may only be the Brits today though!!!). I lost my mother last July and am feeling it today, so make the most and love your Mum today. @Rainer I am thinking of you today as well.
View attachment 6455
Thank you very much Ralphy, you are a great friend!
We both know how painful it is.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out.

Didn't complete the event, drop rate from the planes was very, very poor.
Next event will be around Easter I guess, maybe more luck with that one.:)

In the meantime collecting coins for a next upgrade, think it will be the control tower first so I can buy an extra plane to send out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom