Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 20, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

I have the lag on the servers issue, but also my daily task has reset all the counters to zero in the last few hours, and it says I have 20 gifts to give (but I gave 14 hours ago) and can also do my visits again.

If I am lucky I can send an extra 20 gifts out, if not I will send them and nothing will arrive!

Will someone volunteer for me to send a gift to now, and see if it arrives please? - I also need to know if this mornings arrived, but I think they did from the returns.
Did you just make sense of ^^^^ this guy???
I'm confused.

D

Deleted member 5399

spare wire got wrapped around someone else's spare propeller along the way.
Personally, I think it's all got to do with these accusations of wiretapping everyone. So Gi, is blaming Pugsley Adams over their running North Korea, President Trump is blaming it all on Fox News, and CNN staff all got abducted by illegal aliens from outer space.
Funny how GI servers got lagged and Windows servers are down.
Homeland Security is looking through our emails for anything marked with [C]

D

Deleted member 5399

I have confused myself, but my counters are definitely out for today!!!! - did you get a gift from me this morning?
Honestly I don't know who I got gifts from today.
But I figured 60X20 barrels of fuel sent out ought to make up for something.
ANF2 was the only one I scrolled through and I felt like it was a paper scroll on a player piano.

D

Deleted member 5399

And lol on that note(mentioning the player piano) they were singing the limericks on the way to Dublin, and that @ItsRalphy guy sitting way in the rear, told em all to put a cork in it, cuz he was hungover.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 5399

@Steve26 is going to have to figure something out, like disabling a landing lamp to make his own spare wire if it doesn't get there soon.

D

Deleted member 5399

See now @Gt city messing with us by taking away our toys to play with.
Capture.JPG

Vivke

350+ Star Club
I've tried to send out my gifts but they aren't send although my internet connection is ok. Think there's still a server problem, will try tomorrow.

No progress with the event since my planes don't bring my nothing when they return from their flights. It seems fairly certain that I won't complete this event. Too bad :(:(

And lol on that note(mentioning the player piano) they were singing the limericks on the way to Dublin, and that @ItsRalphy guy sitting way in the rear, told em all to put a cork in it, cuz he was hungover.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Come on now, time to get real - I don't think I have ever asked anyone to put a cork IN - what a waste, better to drain the bottle! LOL
wine.jpg

@sja65 @suckerp

I'm sorry - I have absolutely no idea what I sent you this afternoon - this lag thing is seriously messing with my computer. I get a pop-up saying neighbor thanks you, and I haven't pushed anything yet.:confused::confused::confused: I'll make up for it next time around.:)
@crescent moon, I received old horseshoe, which I still need. Thank you.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 22nd March 08.35am GMT London)

My thanks to @Llewelyn roberts - @JazzyJKC - @Alini - @Mike47 - @Akims - @Edward - @Harcourt - @MelMel - @Troglodyte69 - @BelleAIr - @Robert - @flyfire - @gorrion - @porvillewright - @Wired Parrott - @Blue Aero - @must_dash - @Natholian1 - @ItsRalphy - @PIRX and @Deth_Aventari - for all the gifts received this morning, its very much welcomed and appreciated. Apologies if I have missed you out.

Will gift to my neighbours later on this morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Status