Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 24, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 27th July at 11.10am GMT London)

This morning's neighbours upgrade gift items have just been sent out to the following @Crashfree (city model) - @Blue Jay (protractor) - @PIRX (disinfecting solution) - @martin (tunnel freezer) - @Sazaville (information sign) - @Vivke (protractor) - @Davescharf (disinfecting solution) - @Waterman981 (protractor) - @david smith (disinfecting solution) - @PhactorPhil (sliding table saw) - @Xilikon (sliding table saw) - @skiv (protractor) and @Airmaster (sliding table saw) - the remaining gifts were standard items.

@benfly123 - sent you the wrong gift - my apologies - not paying enough attention

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Dear neighbors
Still need items to complete my lab thank you and appreciated those who send me.
lab2.jpg

Last edited:

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to each member of this forum !
I just want to invite the new members to send me a personal message if you want to have my code friend...I don't have place on my daily gift for moment but I think my city can help you if you need to visit planetariums ,training center,event buildings,academy buildings and a lot of other important buildings !

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Thank you to all my neighbours for their gifts.

It's made this week very productive for me: my Control Tower and Repair Base were upgraded to level 3 and I've built a hotel, Mission Control Centre and Post Office. And I now have all the items for a Travel Agency, when I get the pop. to build it.

Plus, after about 200 flights to Goa, I finally got the last item I needed to upgrade my Fuel Station to level 2, so at least it's working again now. I don't think I'll bother going any higher with this building.

My next priorities are to upgrade my Town Hall and Terminals to level 4.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 28th July at 09.20am GMT London)

I have just finished gifting my nighbours mixed items for this morning, upgrade items to @Husam (disinfecting solution) - @Crashfree (amperemeter) - @benfly123 (tunnel freezer) - @Blue Jay (protractor) - @PIRX (disinfecting solution) - @Sazaville (information sign) - @Vivke (protractor) - @Davescharf (disinfecting solution) - @Waterman981 (protractor) - @PhactorPhil (sliding table saw) - @Xilikon (sliding table saw) - @skiv (protractor) and the remaining neighbours gifts were standard items.

Control Tower L10 - 3 days and 9 hours to go

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hello Hello Captains!

all Gifts sent out today, I will send the other gifts to support accounts tomorrow. Thank you all for being so helpful with the gifts. and a special thanks to my neighbors with planetariums, just made over 25k on my visits to planetariums today :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 28th July at 11.10am GMT London)

My early morning's neighbours plunder proved to be very disapppointing once again, this time with just 9 launch ready blue chest's, with one Large Fuel Tank and one Main Stabilizer from these chest's. The last two weeks plunder figures e.g. chest's, coins and experience points have fluctuated. I'm sure this is the same for many of you, both neighbours and non neighbours. This post is just my way of getting this off my chest, and then we move on.

Have a great weekend wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thank you to all my neighbours for their gifts.

It's made this week very productive for me: my Control Tower and Repair Base were upgraded to level 3 and I've built a hotel, Mission Control Centre and Post Office. And I now have all the items for a Travel Agency, when I get the pop. to build it.

Plus, after about 200 flights to Goa, I finally got the last item I needed to upgrade my Fuel Station to level 2, so at least it's working again now. I don't think I'll bother going any higher with this building.

My next priorities are to upgrade my Town Hall and Terminals to level 4.
people.png

Hello Hello Captains!

all Gifts sent out today, I will send the other gifts to support accounts tomorrow. Thank you all for being so helpful with the gifts. and a special thanks to my neighbors with planetariums, just made over 25k on my visits to planetariums today :)
I know -but good to share! - since the last upgrade all drop rates have fallen.
grumpy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom