Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 24, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 30th July at 11.20am GMT London)

There is currently a red launch open (no QL) - 50 resource points will secure 3rd place - it will also close and launch. Do not want it sitting there any longer - here is a good opportunity, do not waste it - @Red Fox One - FYI

It red launch is now closed.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 30th July at 11.20am GMT London)

There is currently a red launch open (no QL) - 50 resource points will secure 3rd place - it will also close and launch. Do not want it sitting there any longer - here is a good opportunity, do not waste it - @Red Fox One - FYI

It red launch is now closed.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks Captain for the notice here and PM. I don't usually wait for QL so anyone is free to launch my red. :)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Last edited:
Hi Maria

I'm not flying Wasted anymore, like it's name suggests. But it shouldn't be broken (no zzz) because I keep it updated for visitors... (y)
Hi @Wasted Eagle - long time since we spoke, hope life is treating you good and all is well????
friends.jpg

Well I saved up 117 knives to use with Spy Glass today and still couldn't complete the event.
What with the very poor drops from planetariums now as well as adventure flights, I am gradually losing interest in this game. :(:depressed:
I did not use any bonus, I was saving like you then i spend a lot for just few drops.
Then i start to save 20 knifes and spend them every time i click once then visit madlen and again click once and visit madlen.
Good luck (y)
123456.jpg

I focus to click this box more than the other

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi @Wasted Eagle - long time since we spoke, hope life is treating you good and all is well????
View attachment 8785
A long time indeed. :) Life's been treating me well, thank you. Going on vacation tomorrow! :cool:

With all the supports and fuel rings and such, I had too much time and effort invested in the game. Our launch group going through a big change ( :( ) and GI's 'great' ideas ( :wtf: ) didn't do much good either. Hence the 'retirement'. I'm only flying a few times a week for the alliance and that's it! I still enjoy it and love finding out about the new things in the game to keep my AC knowledge up. I just took out the daily commitment...

I still especially enjoy snooping around on the forum, though. I take the forum everywhere, but the game stays at home... :LOL:

A long time indeed. :) Life's been treating me well, thank you. Going on vacation tomorrow! :cool:

With all the supports and fuel rings and such, I had too much time and effort invested in the game. Our launch group going through a big change ( :( ) and GI's 'great' ideas ( :wtf: ) didn't do much good either. Hence the 'retirement'. I'm only flying a few times a week for the alliance and that's it! I still enjoy it and love finding out about the new things in the game to keep my AC knowledge up. I just took out the daily commitment...

I still especially enjoy snooping around on the forum, though. I take the forum everywhere, but the game stays at home... :LOL:
Fantastic - have a great vacation, and great to know you are snooping - I wondered who it was!
Mouse vacation.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom