Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 24, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 25th July at 11.50am GMT London)

Before gifting the upgrade gift items I checked the signature pages of the following neighbours - @benfly123 (tunnel freezer) - @Blue Jay (protractor) - @PIRX (disinfecting solution) - @martin (tunnel freezer) - @Sazaville (protractor) - @Vivke (protractor) - @Davescharf (disinfecting solution) - @Waterman981 (protractor) - @david smith (disinfecting solution) - @PhactorPhil (sliding table saw) - @Punmat (information sign) - @Xilikon (sliding table saw) - @skiv (protractor) - @Airmaster (sliding table saw) - the remaining few items were standard gifts.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks for the Protractor. Got all 10 now. Could you please send 4 Information Sign starting tomorrow? Thanks again!!

To my neighbors I need to complete my 5th Lab please help by sending these items appreciated and thank you guys.
View attachment 8671
I can help with Granulators
people.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 26th July at 15.55pm GMT London)

All my neighbours gift items for today have just been sent out, much later than my usual time. My thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received so far today. My signature page has been updated. I now have 5 days and 2 hours before my Control Tower L10 appears.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom