Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 2, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Gifts sent earlier.

Many thanks for those received - much appreciated(y):).

Updated signature below with new gift available to send and new requests.

Steve

By now you should have received the Wide Angle Binocular, I will gift the rest from tomorrow morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Flyers (19.20pm GMT London)

Before retiring to bed with BBC Radio Three - concert broadcast live from Munich, Mahler's 9th symphony, I just wanted to write and thank @Harcourt - @Red Fox One - @Cath - @Ten33go (have checked all the spelling in this post) - @jimstreet and @gbswales for the most recent gift items received.

Over the next few weeks I will be upgrading my buildings and planes which should prove to be interesting but a time consuming process. I'm also waiting for my MCC3 building to become solid and live on Wednesday 11th mid-mornng.

So for now my headache and I wish you all good night.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Ten33go I would like to receive from you few Flatbed scanners, can send gyroscope or flight items in return. Would you pls invite me resp advise your code.
BR, Pit1024 (IOS game)

Sorry, I just remembered you left me a profile post asking me about that. I've just been very busy lately, and hadn't gotten around to it. Will add you shortly and start sending....

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Thanks! btw, I've already managed to forget to have asked you before. I thought I discovered you few days ago and now sending you a first message. Bad memory :)

It's called, "Sometimers disease".

Sometimes you remember, sometimes you don't. :p

Last edited:
Good Evening Flyers (19.20pm GMT London)

Before retiring to bed with BBC Radio Three - concert broadcast live from Munich, Mahler's 9th symphony, I just wanted to write and thank @Harcourt - @Red Fox One - @Cath - @Ten33go (have checked all the spelling in this post) - @jimstreet and @gbswales for the most recent gift items received.

Over the next few weeks I will be upgrading my buildings and planes which should prove to be interesting but a time consuming process. I'm also waiting for my MCC3 building to become solid and live on Wednesday 11th mid-mornng.

So for now my headache and I wish you all good night.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I need 4 Riveters please. :D

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
@Captain WH Rollins I have sent you a Calibration Module. Ah btw I have just noticed you have Yagi Uda Antenna. Would you mind sending me 3 of those? Thanks!
@BelleAIr I have sent you an Edge Bending Machine. Many thanks for the Horn Antenna! Will need 3 more, but I think @Harcourt will start sending me so I'll just need 1 more from you tomorrow and 2 from Harcourt (today and tomorrow). Thanks to both of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom