Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
40 gifts away for 48 hours.

Limited flying hours are crimping my advancement, but gifting still comes first.

Thanks for incoming special items, snow shovels, and regular items.

Thanks for all the received gifts. Will send mine out.

Drop rate for the event is very, very poor by my. Only have 1 collection of the 21 needed. Will be very hard to finish it and my returning planes don't brought me anything the last 2 days.
Hope you all have more luck with the event.
I haven't had great luck either and I'm not terribly happy that the fuel rates are increasing like they did on the Age of Ashes event, but we still have a good time left so I am hopeful. Of course I must remind myself I have only been playing about once a day as I've been with family celebrating Xmas this past week. We get back home tomorrow, so that will leave me with 10 solid days to use bonuses and get this event completed. Hope everyone is having a great holiday season!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (11.05am GMT London)

My gifts inbox looked really healthy this morning, my thanks goes to @Ten33go - @BelleAIr - @Xilikon - @gbswales - @Wasted Eagle - @porvillewright - @skiv - @jimstreet - @Wired Parrott - @Davejoyg - @Radu81 - @crescent moon - @Red Fox One - @Airport Arne - @Robert - @ItsRalphy and @Phil G for all gift items received so far, standard and building upgrade items.

Have just finished gifting fuel, snow showels and have updated my signature.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I haven't had great luck either and I'm not terribly happy that the fuel rates are increasing like they did on the Age of Ashes event, but we still have a good time left so I am hopeful. Of course I must remind myself I have only been playing about once a day as I've been with family celebrating Xmas this past week. We get back home tomorrow, so that will leave me with 10 solid days to use bonuses and get this event completed. Hope everyone is having a great holiday season!
@BelleAIr and @Vivke - totally agree, I have 1,1,0 in terms of collections. If the flights don't drop more, then the snow melting facilities will not happen, and the 3rd collection will be impossible. Have activated the skycaptain bonus from the free gift code, but as yet poor results! - fingers crossed.

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright
@BelleAIr and @Vivke - totally agree, I have 1,1,0 in terms of collections. If the flights don't drop more, then the snow melting facilities will not happen, and the 3rd collection will be impossible. Have activated the skycaptain bonus from the free gift code, but as yet poor results! - fingers crossed.
@ItsRalphy ! Of course it's doable - as one comrade to another, I've been unusually lucky and just flying for stars until the conclusion of this event. Just keep going - you will achieve it as well!
Screenshot (21).png

@ItsRalphy ! Of course it's doable - as one comrade to another, I've been unusually lucky and just flying for stars until the conclusion of this event. Just keep going - you will achieve it as well!View attachment 5114
WOW - I am turning green! - SkyCaptain open 3 hours, and I am at :-
GREEN BELT - 4,7,3,3,1
IN TO WHITE - 4,2,1,1,3
LET IT SNOW - 3,1,1,0,1

I am always optimistic until the last day!!!! - but at the moment green. :arghh::meh::meh::meh:

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Hi everyone

Long time since I posted but, to cut a long story short, my old Windows game failed to update properly and, believing this to be irrecoverable, I spent some time away from the game.

I have recently acquired an IPad and have started a brand new game. Please feel free to add me as a neighbour - username is in my signature.

My old game has now been updated but will not be actively played.

Steve

Hi again

Have sent @Vivke, @Captain WH Rollins, @BelleAIr and @ItsRalphy (third time lucky?) neighbour requests from my new account.

I have now reached Level 10 and am able to gift Fuel 20 :).

If you wish to add me, please enter my username (Steve_262) where you would normally enter a friend code.

Steve
. . . . and accepted, welcome back!

D

Deleted member 5399

Hey @Steve26 . How ya doing bro?
I got spots open in night flyer1, 2 and Knight fliers neighbor list if you want. night flyer1 and knight fliers have the go-go juice, 20X Fuel.
Sent @Steve26 request from night flyer2
night flyer1 gifts are out from @Wasted Eagle / the big guy to @Edward
night flyer2 @Mike47 to @Vivke
Knight fliers @Brijesh Shetty to @Rainer
Neighbor request sent to @Steve26 from Knight Fliers.
Will send from night flyer when log back into #1 game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
I am back from vacation, please if you can send me a Pneumatic Cutter or a Shovel? I will totally send you back what you want. Feel free to add me as well, I run red launches all the time and my fiancée @BelleAIr is cool too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom