Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Used a spyglass last night over change over time, and did quite well for the snowdrift and shovel collection, but not too hot for the flights and poor for globes. I m standing at:-
GREEN BELT - 10,12,9,5,9 - SO 5 DONE
IN TO WHITE - 7,4,3,4,7 - SO 3 DONE
LET IT SNOW - 2,2,1,4,3,- SO 1 DONE
Fingers crossed I will be able to complete. Fights and globes are really poor drops though.
Agree. I've had 6 Melting Facilities for days now and still have only one Let It Snow. While I was at 4 and 5 facilities, I went three days without a single globe dropping. Anybody know how to make those globes drop? At this point I don't think I will finish.

Last edited:

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright
Happy New Year to everyone here from the birthplace of aviation, Dayton, Ohio!
greetings_from_dayton_ohio_postcard-r1cd7c35a1b0044f48f1d98a861691556_vgbaq_8byvr_1024-759x500.jpg

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Still working on the event; my main account has made some progress with use of bonuses, especially on the green belt collections (only need one item to finish that part), but flight drops are still poor for me (only 2 collections), and I'm using up too much fuel. Will keep trying and see how it goes.

@Steve26 : Welcome back. I'm sending neighbor requests from both accounts.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Still working on the event; my main account has made some progress with use of bonuses, especially on the green belt collections (only need one item to finish that part), but flight drops are still poor for me (only 2 collections), and I'm using up too much fuel. Will keep trying and see how it goes.

@Steve26 : Welcome back. I'm sending neighbor requests from both accounts.

Thank you :). Have accepted & sent gifts to both accounts.

Steve

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Happy New Year to all my forum friends and all the best for a splendid 2017. :):)

Thanks for all the received gifts, were lots of them and couldn't play the last 2 days so have some catching up to do with my gifting. You certainly get a gift back.

For the event I have now:
1 collection of the Green Belt Collection
1 collection of the Into the White Collection so I'm now building my first Snow Melting Machine and with lots and lots of luck maybe I get something for the Let it Snow collection.

So pretty hopeless, again, to complete this event within 6 days. :cry:

FrqntFlyr

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
041392r2
Username
Thor (needed items)
Used a spyglass last night over change over time, and did quite well for the snowdrift and shovel collection, but not too hot for the flights and poor for globes. I m standing at:-
GREEN BELT - 10,12,9,5,9 - SO 5 DONE
IN TO WHITE - 7,4,3,4,7 - SO 3 DONE
LET IT SNOW - 2,2,1,4,3,- SO 1 DONE
Fingers crossed I will be able to complete. Fights and globes are really poor drops though.
Thanks @It'sRalphy. Gives me some good direction as to use a spyglass.:happy: Not sure it's worth it as even with your info, I don't think I'll make it. (n)

FrqntFlyr

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
041392r2
Username
Thor (needed items)
Looking for some help with my second game, currently at level 17. Making good progress but still need
2 Shredders
2 Stamps
1 Server Rack

Friend code
Friend Code: 20xi2eac
In Game Username: THOR2 (items needed)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Looking for some help with my second game, currently at level 17. Making good progress but still need
2 Shredders
2 Stamps
1 Server Rack

Friend code
Friend Code: 20xi2eac
In Game Username: THOR2 (items needed)

If you would like to become neighbours I can gift the Stamps x2 you need - as soon as I've heard from you I can gift the first of two Stamps this morning. Just key in my friends code below and I will accept and then gift.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Steve26 - following on from the 4 gifted Video Walls, I have just gifted the first Drill Machine. I will polish off the rest over the next few days. If other flyers can help you it would certainly speed up the process.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins