Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 22, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w5erte4
Username
Brickhouse
siggy updated including new code. Many friend codes re-entered. The two known failures include @gbswales and @WAMike .

Support game has no neighbor code. Any idea how long it might take to be delivered?

Return of items I no longer have appears to have been broken. Every such return attempt tunrs into fuel(3).

Gifting process will return to normal prioritization as we all re-connect.
Hi i sent you a request thanks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w5erte4
Username
Brickhouse
Good Evening Aviators (17.50pm GMT London)

All my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Saturday 27th August, have been gifted. I've gifted fuel (20 units) to all, once my neighbours list is update with re-adding of neighbours and gift needs, I will revert back to gifting items needed. My thanks for all the gifts received thus far.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

I have sent out my gifts for today in response to those received. I have sent mostly Fuel20. I had some trouble sending gifts to Main Accounts where they were received from 2nd Accounts. (@crescent moon :(). Hopefully I will get the hang of things soon.

Regarding Neighbours :-

I have outstanding requests to @wkndcmpr (Sky Marshall), @JaxJaguars , @Saralaraloola

The following do not appear to have upgraded ? @Brycei , @Cath (Cath2), @porvillewright , @Ten33go (Ten), @Wasted Eagle (Both Accounts)

If I have forgotten anyone, please let me know.

Regards
Harcourt

Hi All,

I have sent out my gifts for today in response to those received. I have sent mostly Fuel20. I had some trouble sending gifts to Main Accounts where they were received from 2nd Accounts. (@crescent moon :(). Hopefully I will get the hang of things soon.

Regarding Neighbours :-

I have outstanding requests to @wkndcmpr (Sky Marshall), @JaxJaguars , @Saralaraloola

The following do not appear to have upgraded ? @Brycei , @Cath (Cath2), @porvillewright , @Ten33go (Ten), @Wasted Eagle (Both Accounts)

If I have forgotten anyone, please let me know.

Regards
Harcourt
I'm sorry Harcourt - If it's easier to return to 2nd account when I have sent a gift from there, that's perfectly OK!!! I just don't want people to make an extra effort to send Crescent2 a gift.

I only set it up that way because I gift A-Z, 40 at a time. (Same neighbors on both games.) So if you send Crescent2 a gift, don't worry about sending one to my main game.:):):)

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
I try to regain my Main game back. I wrote to GI suport, but if they don't solve The problem, I Will use this as Main game.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w5erte4
Username
Brickhouse
Hi friends, I have sent F20 to everyone following an alphabetical order. Tomorrow I'll be more careful and will send gifts according to the received and your wish list :notworthy:.
Still working on my neighbors list :grumpy:
It's not showing under my neighbours waiting tab. I've keyed in your code and it's worked at my end. Hopefully things will fall into place.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
yes i got yours thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom