Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 1, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I am OK for beacons right now, plenty of fuel from spaceflights, and as yet have no need of ear plugs or lollypops - My number one priority is for Navigation Modules - I use at least 18 each day, sometimes more, and have no reserve stock. If you don't have these then the next best alternative flight item is Spare Propellers. On the maintenance side I could do with a few Passenger Seats (only one left now) - have updated signature to reflect this

@calculator plz , @Blue Aero ,

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Good Morning Aviators (09.00am GMT London)

I've had an extraordinary amount of good luck this morning which I find, in all honesty, hard to believe (I've not listed all rewards received).

It began at 4.30am (GMT London) when my 24 hour red launch returned and paid 4,000 coins (I secured fourth place for just 174 resource investments), I also completed a Water Water Collection which paid 5,000 coins and 1 Golden Chest (3 golden tokens and 10 silver tokens).

I then joined @gbswales and @crescent moon for a red launch which returned in 15 minutes. The flight paid 10,000 coins (for third place), I also completed my second Water Water Collection which paid 5,000 coins and my second Golden Chest (3 golden tokens and 10 silver tokens).

I then joined gbswales and Crescent Moon for another red launch which also returned in 15 minutes. The flight paid 10,000 coins (for second place), I also completed my third Water Water Collection which paid 5,000 coins and my third Golden Chest (3 golden tokens and 10 silver tokens).

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I would argue that skill and generosity also play a good part - my own successful night was greatly enchanced by @crescent moon who brought along two Q's speeding up our process. My plundering is also good and I yesterday my stock of Powerful Exploding Bolts rose to over 30. Celebrating this morning with a red open launch where I will happily sit back and take a lower place. Mind you I did that last night and still got first!!

Hi All,

I have been inundated with gifts this morning which are all gratefully received. I have had to return some gifts from my Support Account and would ask that you do not return gifts to this Support Account but to my Main Account Harco-Items. Thank You.

( @Ten33go Sorry, got confused between your two accounts so sent a Laptop and Osc Beac to both of them, I think !)

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I would argue that skill and generosity also play a good part - my own successful night was greatly enchanced by @crescent moon who brought along two Q's speeding up our process. My plundering is also good and I yesterday my stock of Powerful Exploding Bolts rose to over 30. Celebrating this morning with a red open launch where I will happily sit back and take a lower place. Mind you I did that last night and still got first!!

I very much agree with you which is why I made sure to copy my post to you and @crescent moon. Not to mention the both of you in my post would have been very wrong. I know I got very lucky because of the both of you. The 2 QL's used, by Crescent Moon, during the second and third red flights, made all the difference.

I normally spend 24 hours waiting for flights to return, along with all the other waiting periods e.g. 6 to 8 days for builings to appear, coins to accumulate, land discount windows to open, weekend code's, small resource flight etc. My thanks to the both of you for the opportunity to join in and all the rewards which came from our flights.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Now then - @Airport Arne - thanks for returning my Obs Drone - I got a . . . . . . . . Obs drone back, which is fab as I now have 2 and need 8. I will carry on if that is OK?

I have just reached 300 stars myself, so n banner for that yet, but getting there!

OK - feel the need for a red launch, if one hasn't started, I will start one. see you in the launch thread!

300??? very very good!!!

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Thanks for the gifts i received special those send me the items need for upgrading Repair base.
What do you need? I can return the Riveters back to you?!

@ItsRalphy I will return your ObsDrone after reset. I will make sure to safe a slot for your return gift in the future.
@JaxJaguars if you want those Drones as well, send them to me please an I will return.

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
I obviously haven't been playing my Windows game nearly as long as my Android games, so someone tell me this. Typically how long after Android and iOS get updates does it take to get to Windows? Obviously not in a few days, so weeks? Months? Scores? Millennia?

D

Deleted member 5399

All ifts out from !KB and !KB2.
!KB2 has acquired his first expert level in spaceship launches, aka the Shuttle missions. 1 QL now in storage.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi All,

I have been inundated with gifts this morning which are all gratefully received. I have had to return some gifts from my Support Account and would ask that you do not return gifts to this Support Account but to my Main Account Harco-Items. Thank You.

( @Ten33go Sorry, got confused between your two accounts so sent a Laptop and Osc Beac to both of them, I think !)

Regards
Harcourt

No worries! It was a deicer, which I'm going to need anyway! Thank you for the Laptops! Thanks to you and @Robert, I'm good to go on those, thank you both!

Will still send your Stabilized binoculars until you have enough.

@Robert - Thank you for the Laptop, and the offer for X Ray scanner return. Will take you up on that!

Thanks also go out to @JaxJaguars for your help with Fingerprint Readers, and a special shout out to @WAMike for allowing me to do send in returns on BOTH accounts for needed items, thank you Mike!!!!!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hello everyone its been long i have been silent watcher. I have helped members to meet there requirements. And also received help from other helpful members. We respect each others needs.
I do Red Launch every day never thought about why other person is in first place when the launch is mine. And i don't think that other member is Dis Respecting me by coming in first place.
As a human i will never play such mind games or be selfish.I will not be Negative or bash him in thread because he took first place in launch & i know whenever i had and have needs they will help me ASAP. If some one has resource and is faster than me i don't mind or hate him for taking my first place. Its a game and don't get Dis Respected or angry as we all are mature enough to understand .
If some one wants to be in first place let me know i will give up .
You are saying '' If some one wants to be in first place let me know i will give up'' it's exactly what I was trying to tell you yesterday.
So, why didn't you let the starter know that you wanted the first place, he would have give it up, I'm sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom