Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 1, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
ok, for me still,f20 plz, im at repair base lvl 2, so no,need for,riveter ty
I have tried to add you but no luck. I would be happy to send you stuff!

To everyone else, I am looking for 2 Do Not Disturb Signs, 2 Bath Towels, 2 Disposable Shampoos, 3 All-Inclusive Bracelets.
If you want something from me, mention me in your post or name.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
I have tried to add you but no luck. I would be happy to send you stuff!

To everyone else, I am looking for 2 Do Not Disturb Signs, 2 Bath Towels, 2 Disposable Shampoos, 3 All-Inclusive Bracelets.
If you want something from me, mention me in your post or name.
hi i have a far star who's on level 42 in my neighbours list, is it you? then i noticed you're upgrading bagagehal to level 3?
i thought i recieved a landinglamp , no not that it was a powerfullradiotransmittee from you, just this morning? is your game name farstar CommAnt?

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
hi i have a far star who's on level 42 in my neighbours list, is it you? then i noticed you're upgrading bagagehal to level 3?
i thought i recieved a landinglamp , no not that it was a powerfullradiotransmittee from you, just this morning? is your game name farstar CommAnt?
Sounds like me. I do not see a Calculatorplz in my friends list and when I try to add you it does nothing. Send me whatever you need and I will just resend it since I cannot find you.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Sounds like me. I do not see a Calculatorplz in my friends list and when I try to add you it does nothing. Send me whatever you need and I will just resend it since I cannot find you.
Altrighty then:)
erm i myself can't try to explain, about game-name; username and,friendcode, these are ( on my personal signature) all Three different things. True ,most "normal" members have the same gamename as it is also their username
?
I dunno
All i know, i've changed My gamename: It is mar-٧١٩f3/20p
Well, im returning pwrfull transmitter to,u (y)

Hi gang - need to update you as I believe in playing fair and in gifting equally - you end a gift, I return a gift. As you know I only have 1 game, and that is more than enough for me to cope with, and also at the moment I am collecting special items for Control Tower 9.

Now, I am going on holiday for 2 weeks on Saturday morning, and won't have internet. That means I can gift Thursday, Friday and very early Saturday morning. 60 gifts. I have 40 in my list now so am full for the morning and Friday. This means if those 40 gifts I send are returned to me, it will be 2 weeks before I can return back. On Saturday I will prioritise returning to those who send control tower 9 items (6 forum members are helping) and the remainder will be to the first 14 other gifters in order of receipt. I just want you to be aware when sending gifts as you may want to pause sending to me and send to a forum member who can return. Of course on my return normal service will be resumed, and I will return a gift to every layer who has sent me a gift (1 per player otherwise I will never catch up LOL).

Just want to play fair with you all.

Hi gang - need to update you as I believe in playing fair and in gifting equally - you end a gift, I return a gift. As you know I only have 1 game, and that is more than enough for me to cope with, and also at the moment I am collecting special items for Control Tower 9.

Now, I am going on holiday for 2 weeks on Saturday morning, and won't have internet. That means I can gift Thursday, Friday and very early Saturday morning. 60 gifts. I have 40 in my list now so am full for the morning and Friday. This means if those 40 gifts I send are returned to me, it will be 2 weeks before I can return back. On Saturday I will prioritise returning to those who send control tower 9 items (6 forum members are helping) and the remainder will be to the first 14 other gifters in order of receipt. I just want you to be aware when sending gifts as you may want to pause sending to me and send to a forum member who can return. Of course on my return normal service will be resumed, and I will return a gift to every layer who has sent me a gift (1 per player otherwise I will never catch up LOL).

Just to say have a great holiday I will still send gifts as part of my normal rotation and who knows when you get back we may even have the update:eek::)(y)

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out for today and started my list for tomorrow.

@ItsRalphy : returned your gift and will also do so next gifting.

@Ten33go @Airport Arne : thanks for the explanation, think I'm going to try to collect more maps before starting those flights, don't see the destinations or do you have to use the map first?

Started a red launch; 2nd and 3th place are available, so you're all welcome to join me.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Stupidly I decided to clean up my new table by removing one or two apps that I knew I wouldn't need - Of course the inevitable happened and I accidentally deleted my airport city drone account! I have submitted a ticket to GI giving them both game codes and asking them please to restore my game. Hopefully all will be OK once they do this but it is possible that the 20 neighbours listed on the game will not receive Fuel20 for a day or two. Dont worry I hope to resume normal service ASAP - luckily I had just sent out tonight's batch of gifts before it happened

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Stupidly I decided to clean up my new table by removing one or two apps that I knew I wouldn't need - Of course the inevitable happened and I accidentally deleted my airport city drone account! I have submitted a ticket to GI giving them both game codes and asking them please to restore my game. Hopefully all will be OK once they do this but it is possible that the 20 neighbours listed on the game will not receive Fuel20 for a day or two. Dont worry I hope to resume normal service ASAP - luckily I had just sent out tonight's batch of gifts before it happened
oh dear, it seems to me it was getting normal, recieving f20,daily:) i indeed only just recieved it for today, thankfull for that, well, u'll,get it ride again

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-

aren"t you so,cute(y) ,yes u are
happy holidays n by time you got back,
a whole sack,of pirulita de fruitas will be waiting 4 ya
don worry bout gifts, just send a,postcard willyou?

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
@Ten33go @Airport Arne : thanks for the explanation, think I'm going to try to collect more maps before starting those flights, don't see the destinations or do you have to use the map first?
You should check the Airport City wiki: http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki
Type the destination name into the search field on top of the page. Those flights usually also need a certain flight item. You will only see the target after activating the map.

Well, that sucks :wideyed: not because of the missing gifts (that is bonus any way for all of us) but because of the hassle that you know have. Sorry for that!

You are saying '' If some one wants to be in first place let me know i will give up'' it's exactly what I was trying to tell you yesterday.
So, why didn't you let the starter know that you wanted the first place, he would have give it up, I'm sure
tanmaya mahapatra said:
Hello everyone its been long i have been silent watcher. I have helped members to meet there requirements. And also received help from other helpful members. We respect each others needs.
I do Red Launch every day never thought about why other person is in first place when the launch is mine. And i don't think that other member is Dis Respecting me by coming in first place.
As a human i will never play such mind games or be selfish.I will not be Negative or bash him in thread because he took first place in launch & i know whenever i had and have needs they will help me ASAP. If some one has resource and is faster than me i don't mind or hate him for taking my first place. Its a game and don't get Dis Respected or angry as we all are mature enough to understand .
If some one wants to be in first place let me know i will give up .
@tanmaya mahapatra
I am the one who open the red launch and i didnt say from that day up to now any thing i leave it to the captain rocky i am a member in his private thread.
what he say is correct 100% (let the starter know that you wanted the first place, he would have give it up, I'm sure).
Here every one know that there is public launch thread and it is open for all members if i want to post there i will and that moment you can join.

But what you did is the first time you join my launch why because you saw the QL there then you jump and faster add points more than 1000 points just to took first place and there is other member he wants and waiting the first place for once as we are team there we help each other we waiting that member to took his place and we are more than 10 in that launch what happen captain rocky he close the launch because of you and most members they not join and the one he want first place he spend his points and took 3rd place then he cannot take any more first because of you.
Now you still think what you did is right and you did not send me any message to apologize and you did not say thanks. (Only because of the stubbornness do you think you are right and everyone is wrong)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Hey Jim, are your Headsets still active? And do you have a space for another gifting slot in your rotation? :) Unfortunately I cannot give any of your desired building needs.
Invited you to both accounts. Support will send you beacons. Primary will send you headsets. Once you have enough, send me what you have for repair 6. I will then be able to return riveters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom