Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 24, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 25th April 13.00pm GMT London)

All my neighbours gifts were sent nice and early this morning. My thanks to all my neighbours for gifts received so far today. I have updated my signature page with my current gift needs.

Time for some lunch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 25th April 13.00pm GMT London)
All my neighbours gifts were sent nice and early this morning. My thanks to all my neighbours for gifts received so far today. I have updated my signature page with my current gift needs.
Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi @Captain WH Rollins

Would you be kind enough to send me some Magnetic Flaw Detectors, or as your sig. has it, Magnetic Floor Detector which is an interesting concept !

Regards
Harcourt

Let it be known a party shall commence forthwith at the Parrott household.
Drinks, food, fireworks and friendly banter will be in abundant supply !!! :D

Why is this so you may ask. My most long term goal within the game has been
achieved. The 200% bonus when collecting passengers has been eclipsed at 205% :eek:
So after a couple years buying a $4.99 green package with a mini metro station attached
I finally hit that mark.

By my estimation the 7x9 wasted space has at this point saved me
around 10 expansions. Each subsequent expansion bought will save me around 1.6 expansions.
I'm to lazy to do the actual math and include roads needed but yeah you get the idea. :ROFLMAO:
Now when I collect any 2x2 or 3x3 passenger building it will be like collecting 3 of that building. (y)

I might have to set a goal for stars now as I have never thought of them as a goal but rather
an inevitability. :sneaky:

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Let it be known a party shall commence forthwith at the Parrott household.
Drinks, food, fireworks and friendly banter will be in abundant supply !!! :D

Why is this so you may ask. My most long term goal within the game has been
achieved. The 200% bonus when collecting passengers has been eclipsed at 205% :eek:
So after a couple years buying a $4.99 green package with a mini metro station attached
I finally hit that mark.

By my estimation the 7x9 wasted space has at this point saved me
around 10 expansions. Each subsequent expansion bought will save me around 1.6 expansions.
I'm to lazy to do the actual math and include roads needed but yeah you get the idea. :ROFLMAO:
Now when I collect any 2x2 or 3x3 passenger building it will be like collecting 3 of that building. (y)

I might have to set a goal for stars now as I have never thought of them as a goal but rather
an inevitability. :sneaky:
What do you mean by 200% bonus when collecting passengers?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Kendra - He's basically referring to a "bonus pad" where it is surrounded by passenger increasing Metro Stations, etc. If you have enough of them, when you place a passenger building in them and collect, he gets 200% additional on his passengers when he collects..

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
siggy updated. not much found on forum to update gifting list. 60 gifts away. Hopefully another 60 out in eight hours.

Special thanks for building supplies, and honorable mention for other incoming gifts.

Happily, my critical constraint remains coin collection.

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
@Kendra - He's basically referring to a "bonus pad" where it is surrounded by passenger increasing Metro Stations, etc. If you have enough of them, when you place a passenger building in them and collect, he gets 200% additional on his passengers when he collects..
So the mini metro stations increase pax output regardless of position? Unlike trees and labyrinths which only provide a radial increase?

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
So the mini metro stations increase pax output regardless of position? Unlike trees and labyrinths which only provide a radial increase?
No its only in a radius (but 2 radius instead of most other bonuses that are only 1).
The trick is making a set spot with all the bonus buildings and then manually move your passenger buildings there 1 by 1 to collect.

You can see my such spot (I only have a 2x2 spot though not both 2x2 and 3x3) up in top left corner of my city if curious (y)

And congratulations @Wired Parrott ! I'm currently getting 175% of my 2x2.. been contemplating getting a few more this time around :D

(edited for wrong name sorry!)

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
No its only in a radius (but 2 radius instead of most other bonuses that are only 1).
The trick is making a set spot with all the bonus buildings and then manually move your passenger buildings there 1 by 1 to collect.

You can see my such spot (I only have a 2x2 spot though not both 2x2 and 3x3) up in top left corner of my city if curious (y)
Ohhhhhhhh I get it now! I wondered why they were all clustered together. That's brilliant!!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Nice! It may be time for me to rethink my layout. Thanks for the tips guys!

As both @Wired Parrott and @Fencat have said, you can pretty much almost double, sometimes triple, the amount of passengers with a bonus pad. Yes, it can be time consuming moving buildings to collect... But in the long run, it benefits you greatly. Especially if you're using Family Ticket, and better yet, if you have Matryoshka Doll to increase your terminal capacity for those adventure / map flights. :)

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
As both @Wired Parrott and @Fencat have said, you can pretty much almost double, sometimes triple, the amount of passengers with a bonus pad. Yes, it can be time consuming moving buildings to collect... But in the long run, it benefits you greatly. Especially if you're using Family Ticket, and better yet, if you have Matryoshka Doll to increase your terminal capacity for those adventure / map flights. :)
Oh yes with family ticket and a few alarm clocks you can turn out pretty good numbers :D

Hadnt thought of using the doll though thats a nice tip thank you @Ten33go !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom